Account Restricted - Unable to Verify ID

mickeyc17

Question

I woke this morning to a notification that I needed to verify my ID on Fiverr.  I immediately took a photo of my ID and a selfie (it was 5:30 am, so not my best selfie).  It came back that they were unable to verify - take another photo.  So I did.  This one was clear and my selfie was better.  Each was clear and in focus.  It came back again that they couldn't verify my ID.  So round three - take it again.  Dark background with both ID photo and selfie.  Both were in focus and no glare.  But I immediately got a response that they couldn't verify my ID.  Now my account temporarily suspended and I my gigs have been deactivated.  I  have several clients that I needed to contact today to send them offers and now cant contact.  

I am not misrepresenting myself.  I am who I say I am.  I have spent hours/days/weeks/months building my Fiverr account and clients.  I have been self promoting on social media as well.  And I never allow for clients to contact me off of the platform.  Now I cant access anything but current gigs.  

I also can not access where or how to submit a copy of my passport or other verifiable info.  

I did submit a support ticket but haven't heard back from anyone as of yet.  

Is there anything else I can do to get this resolved?  

Please Fiverr Forum Gods - help me out!  I am genuinely trying my best to not freak out here.

CC (MickeyC17 on Fiverr)

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

Ok --- So I contacted support and after a few hours of not so patient waiting, they responded with a link for me to upload a different ID.  Which I did.  My passport and a new selfie and within a few minutes my account was re-activated!!!!! 

Thank you Fiverr Support!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, mickeyc17 said:

Ok --- So I contacted support and after a few hours of not so patient waiting, they responded with a link for me to upload a different ID.  Which I did.  My passport and a new selfie and within a few minutes my account was re-activated!!!!! 

Thank you Fiverr Support!

That's good to know!

Good Luck on your Journey!

• Like 8