Can anyone create an account in same Wi-Fi as me?

logolightuup

Question

My family members want to work on Fiverr in the same category as me (graphic design). We use same Wi-Fi to browse internet. They also want to create graphic design account in their own phones. I hear from social media that many account blocked/disable because of same Wi-Fi connection. Will it be a problem for my graphic design account?  

• Like 11

14 answers to this question

On 9/25/2023 at 11:26 AM, adnan_alnur said:

Two accounts on the same IP can not offer the same service, they will get their account banned for sure as has happened a lot in the past. Two members of the same family can have two separate accounts on the same computer but can not offer the same service.

On 9/25/2023 at 9:41 PM, jones4k said:

That is never allowed

Thanks a  lot.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 9/25/2023 at 10:33 PM, donnovan86 said:

They can work with you under your own account, if they offer the same service. They can't have a separate account as per Fiverr rules. But that doesn't stop you to split your work with them if you want.

If I change my internet connection, do they able to create account in my current wi-fi connection?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 9/25/2023 at 9:28 AM, logolightuup said:

My family members want to work on Fiverr in the same category as me (graphic design). We use same Wi-Fi to browse internet. They also want to create graphic design account in their own phones. I hear from social media that many account blocked/disable because of same Wi-Fi connection. Will it be a problem for my graphic design account?  

It'll be suspicious but I'm not sure if it's prohibited. 

• Like 3

On 9/25/2023 at 10:28 AM, logolightuup said:

In a brief, You should not create any account using same ip and same pc. It's not allowed. It's be the main caused of suspension of your account. So, be careful of it.

• Like 4