Finally getting my orders and I decided to make a self presentation.

geontavares

Hi guys!

I'd just like to thank Fiverr for this opportunity to work and share my services on this platform. I've been registered there for a long time, but it's only in the last two months that I've finally managed to get involved and it's been a rewarding experience. 

I've already completed more than 20 orders and I feel like this is just the beginning.

For those who are just starting out, don't give up! 

I hope to be able to add knowledge and help everyone in this community. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 2

2 hours ago, geontavares said:

Hi guys!

I'd just like to thank Fiverr for this opportunity to work and share my services on this platform. I've been registered there for a long time, but it's only in the last two months that I've finally managed to get involved and it's been a rewarding experience. 

I've already completed more than 20 orders and I feel like this is just the beginning.

sounds good!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, geontavares said:

Hi guys!

That's good.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 2