Impressions and clicks going down after promoting to Level 2 and no orders

noah_ethan_cti

Question

Hi I ve been recently promoted to Level 2 on Fiverr but I am not getting any client after promoting to Level 2. Impressions and clicks going down from last 7 days. How can I improve this. Please don't generic statements as it doesn't seem to do any difference. Any tested and tried method and suggestion is highly welcome. Thanks

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 answers to this question

18 hours ago, noah_ethan_cti said:

Hi I ve been recently promoted to Level 2 on Fiverr but I am not getting any client after promoting to Level 2. Impressions and clicks going down from last 7 days. How can I improve this. Please don't generic statements as it doesn't seem to do any difference. Any tested and tried method and suggestion is highly welcome. Thanks

Hi too

Well, it's happening because you have received one 3* 3 weeks ago and one 3.7* 4 months ago. Looks like those buyers might have left you negative private reviews. Therefore, your BSR and Performance Scores have been dropped and your gigs are pushed back in the search results (other sellers are performing better than you). It will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effect of those reviews. 

So you can optimize your gigs if want to like improve gig galleries, try to deliver quality work and make your buyers happy. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

23 hours ago, noah_ethan_cti said:

The problem here might be your buyer satisfaction score, which is based on internal surveys/feedback. You need to improve it.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Well, it's happening because you have received one 3* 3 weeks ago and one 3.7* 4 months ago. Looks like those buyers might have left you negative private reviews. Therefore, your BSR and Performance Scores have been dropped and your gigs are pushed back in the search results (other sellers are performing better than you). It will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effect of those reviews. 

So you can optimize your gigs if want to like improve gig galleries, try to deliver quality work and make your buyers happy. 

Thanks for guiding. I always try to provide high quality work and I keep on improving me gigs. Any other tip is highly welcome.

• Like 3

On 9/24/2023 at 2:04 PM, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Can I make modifications to my gig pricing, keywords and description during this period?

Someone said it wont make any difference. Is it true? 

Also, is it safe to engage with my existing clients I have?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, noah_ethan_cti said:

Can I make modifications to my gig pricing, keywords and description during this period?

Someone said it wont make any difference. Is it true? 

Also, is it safe to engage with my existing clients I have?

If you feel like to do the changes in your gigs then go ahead. But avoid over-optimizing it. 

About engaging with current clients: They will contact you on their own if they are in need of your services. Don't initiate a conversation first on your own else it won't look good and clients will be bothered. 

• Like 2