Somebody Help My GIGS are Not in Search again

abdhulamin

Please can anyone advise me on what to do to get all my gigs back in search....I only have 3 gigs and i only made sales through one of it....My gigs were there for over one year and i didn't have a single sale.....so recently my Gig started boosting and it got me 8-10 sales and all after that is started going down....and now when i tried searching for it on search results it's nowhere to be found

I'm offering great services to my clients...which they all appreciated and left a positive feedback

image.png.be519c9a8eb39d92bef09d1d10297719.png

image.png.33215bc1dfcec2d20c963a8fa1f1783c.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

22 minutes ago, abdhulamin said:

which they all appreciated and left a positive feedback

No, they didn't, just looking at your own screenshot. You are at a 4.3, with 8 reviews, and one is a 3 star while another is a 1 star.  Looks like product and service quality may be your issue. But don't be in denial that "all" left positive feedback. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Up 8

On 9/21/2023 at 6:32 AM, newsmike said:

No, they didn't, just looking at your own screenshot. You are at a 4.3, with 8 reviews, and one is a 3 star while another is a 1 star.  Looks like product and service quality may be your issue. But don't be in denial that "all" left positive feedback. 

ok then, not all left positive and only one left bad feedback, the one with the 3 star said my service was good not great.....so is that why my gig got deranked?

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 9:32 PM, newsmike said:

How about mine, those review still got deranked...

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-02 215110.png

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, theplaguelab said:

How about mine, those review still got deranked...

These 2 reviews (see an inserted image) are enough to get your gigs de-ranked because usually it takes 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of both private and public reviews. Your buyers might have left you negative private feedback so your BSR is low. It will take time.. Meanwhile try to deliver quality services.

theplaguelab.PNG.2c95ca4f741dbbc49ed8ae6eb5dac8c1.PNG

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

These 2 reviews (see an inserted image) are enough to get your gigs de-ranked because usually it takes 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of both private and public reviews. Your buyers might have left you negative private feedback so your BSR is low. It will take time.. Meanwhile try to deliver quality services.

theplaguelab.PNG.2c95ca4f741dbbc49ed8ae6eb5dac8c1.PNG

But my gigs de-ranked just 2 weeks ago, those reviews have been 2-3 months, and 2 weeks ago, I have plenty of orders. Do I have done more negative behavior?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, theplaguelab said:

But my gigs de-ranked just 2 weeks ago, those reviews have been 2-3 months, and 2 weeks ago, I have plenty of orders. Do I have done more negative behavior?

1 negative private feedback is more than enough to affect your gig ranking and other stuff. It's not about negative behavior. It's up to your buyer that how he/she wants to rate your services etc. Among those 2 reviews, I can clearly see that one buyer was not completely satisfied with your work/services so you might have been given a negative private feedback. Other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you that's why your gigs seems to be pushed back in the search results.

Anyhow, keep delivering quality services. Hopefully things will be fine soon though it will take time.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

20 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

1 negative private feedback is more than enough to affect your gig ranking and other stuff. It's not about negative behavior. It's up to your buyer that how he/she wants to rate your services etc. Among those 2 reviews, I can clearly see that one buyer was not completely satisfied with your work/services so you might have been given a negative private feedback. Other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you that's why your gigs seems to be pushed back in the search results.

Anyhow, keep delivering quality services. Hopefully things will be fine soon though it will take time.

What do you think is the average time for me to get ranked again? Also, will public reviews and private reviews (5 stars) help me to get back faster? Thank you for your time 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, theplaguelab said:

What do you think is the average time for me to get ranked again? Also, will public reviews and private reviews (5 stars) help me to get back faster? Thank you for your time 

You don't know that what is the status on your private reviews because it's hidden. Only Success Manager can tell you about it i.e. BSR, if you have joined a Premium Seller Plus package. Secondly, it will depend on your performance. If you are doing well then you might ranked better. 

Just focus on delivering quality services and make your buyers happy via your quality work.

• Like 6

@theplaguelab:

What @smartdezigns tells is true.

A Success Manager can give you information about your BSR. My Success Manager does not tell me the rate/score. She just tells me that my BSR is increasing or decreasing.

A Success Manager can tell you if you have received a bad private review.

A Success Manager will never tell you who gave the private review and what was written in the review. Normally they don’t even give the exact date of the private review because in that case, you could trace back who gave it to you.

BSR is one of the secrets of Fiverr, just like the algorithm is a secret.

Fiverr wants you to keep your buyers happy. If this is not happening, you will get punished. Even a very good performing seller, who earns a lot of money for himself “and also for Fiverr”, gets punished. If you have a bad review or a bad private review, you are going down in the search results. If you don’t have a lot of regular buyers, then you will not receive new orders because you are disappearing for several months from the search results.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

On 10/8/2023 at 11:48 AM, smartdezigns said:

You don't know that what is the status on your private reviews because it's hidden. Only Success Manager can tell you about it i.e. BSR, if you have joined a Premium Seller Plus package. Secondly, it will depend on your performance. If you are doing well then you might ranked better. 

Just focus on delivering quality services and make your buyers happy via your quality work.

Will positive public reviews and private reviews help me get back on the search result quicker(3-6 months for me is too long)?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, theplaguelab said:

Will positive public reviews and private reviews help me get back on the search result quicker(3-6 months for me is too long)?

We have already guided you that we don't know about BSR so only Success Manager can help you with it. This is why it is always encouraged to deliver quality work/services in order to avoid getting negative public and private reviews. Keep delivering quality services.. you might get back on track soon.. But still it will take 3-6 months..

• Like 3