Gig Online Problem

dev_swapan

Question

16 answers to this question

- try hard refreshing by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+R
- check if you're in seller mode and online option is enabled in mobile app
- go to Settings > Online Status : make it offline wait for few minutes and choose online back again
- logout and login back and do the above if sill face any issues

• Like 7

On 9/21/2023 at 2:00 AM, mrsazzad14 said:

It does not mean your gig is not showing online, it simply means your gig are not well SEO optimized. Try to improve your gig with keywords. Do some social media marketing, it should bring your gig in the track.
Best Wishes

I think you don't understand my thing. I Can find the first page without filtering. when I filter online I can't find

• Like 3

On 9/21/2023 at 4:30 PM, iam_utpal said:

- try hard refreshing by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+R
- check if you're in seller mode and online option is enabled in mobile app
- go to Settings > Online Status : make it offline wait for few minutes and choose online back again
- logout and login back and do the above if sill face any issues

Online status says 1 hour, 1 day 1 week, and forever. you gave me best solution Thanks a lot brother

• Like 4

On 9/20/2023 at 9:00 PM, mrsazzad14 said:

It does not mean your gig is not showing online, it simply means your gig are not well SEO optimized. Try to improve your gig with keywords. Do some social media marketing, it should bring your gig in the track.
Best Wishes

I've changed my gig title and search keywords several times and still unimproved, what else should I do?

• Like 3

On 9/22/2023 at 9:58 PM, dev_swapan said:

I think you don't understand my thing. I Can find the first page without filtering. when I filter online I can't find

On 9/22/2023 at 10:12 PM, dev_swapan said:

All are checked Not showing Yet

I have seen this issue before, where your gig is showing on the first page but inactive. I am not sure why this happens. But I think it is because of a poor wifi connection.
If it is possible for you, try a different wifi for a few days and check if the problem still remains. It is best if you try with your mobile internet.

Please let me know if it worked.

Thank you 
Sazzad Hossain

• Like 1