uzzal33

Question

14 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, uzzal33 said:

It's been almost 3 months since I created my gig, and no buyer has knocked so far, Although the impression clicks were high in the beginning, now it's almost down, how can I improve from this?

If your impressions and clicks are not increasing/improving then something is wrong with your gigs.

• You need to optimize your gigs further. Checked your gigs and I can see that your primary gig image of each gig is not attractive and have zero ability to grab buyer's attention that's why you are having less impressions/clicks. So improve your gig gallery.
  • Also, change your English language settings from Fluent to Basic that would be better. 
  • "I will do accurate data entry copy pest web scraping and virtual assistant expert" > What is copy pest?
  • In gig packages, why have you used Emojis? Remove them.
  • Do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

Read the following topic as well (ignore info on Buyer Request part)

• Like 19

11 hours ago, uzzal33 said:

It's been almost 3 months since I created my gig, and no buyer has knocked so far, Although the impression clicks were high in the beginning, now it's almost down, how can I improve from this?

Getting orders on Fiverr can be competitive, but there are several strategies you can use to increase your chances of attracting clients to get new orders. Here are some tips to help you get new orders:

• - Create a good look Professional Profile
  • - Choose the Right Gig Categories and subcategories
  • - Offer and commit to delivering High-Quality Services
  • - Set Competitive Prices to attract buyers
  • - Create Eye-Catching Gig Images and showcase portfolio on profile
  • - Optimize Gig Titles, Tags, and Keywords
  • - Promote Gig on Social Media

Remember Fiverr is a highly competitive platform and that success on Fiverr may not happen overnight. Building a strong reputation and client base can take time and consistent effort.

• Like 8