Which one is the right test to take please?

jessica_chi

Question

Hello great colleagues, I need help please. Needed my web design skills to be verified on my profile and couldn't locate the test to take because there was not any specific test named "Web design" on my test list, can you help by saying test I should take to have my website design , web development skills verified? (Note: I have taken Wordpress test)

2023-09-05 00_23_25-Window.png

• Like 16

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, jessica_chi said:

Hello great colleagues, I need help please. Needed my web design skills to be verified on my profile and couldn't locate the test to take because there was not any specific test named "Web design" on my test list, can you help by saying test I should take to have my website design , web development skills verified? (Note: I have taken Wordpress test)

Kindly read this article and you can take the test of the mentioned services only. 

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010881597-Taking-a-Skill-Test

• Like 14
  • Up 2

On 9/5/2023 at 5:04 AM, vananshar said:

You'd only be able to find Adobe Photoshop, HTML & CSS under "Web Design". There just aren't a lot of tests available right now. 

I have taken steps to take all this test .... But my web design skills haven't been validate yet on my profile yet ( note I passed all the rest )

• Like 8

On 9/14/2023 at 4:20 AM, vananshar said:

You need to add these specific skills on your profile. Not just “web design” You’d see a little green tick mark next to it.   

Please, can you list out the specific skills? I need a help in this... I have done all the test I think I should, yet my web design skills are not certified yet... In fact, let me list out test I have taken here : WordPress 5.1, English Language, Fiverr English Test, Customer Service, Social Media Marketing, HTML 5, CSS 3, Adobe After Effects

Which other test do you think I needed to do before having my web design skills ticked as certified?

• Like 4