Day by day gig clicks are decreasing What should I do?

sujonmadbor

5 minutes ago, swaybur123 said:

and stay active on fiverr

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I wonder when you are going to stop giving the same wrong advice to new sellers

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 2 years, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.  Is your advice not working?

• Like 7
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 2 years, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.  Is your advice not working?

I agree "WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works."

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Fiverr is not Google.

"Fiverr is not Google" Yap, It's true. But my, Observation says If you want to rank your GIG then, the SEO must. And we all know that Fiver is an online marketplace that has a strong search Engine. So, I don't think that GIG SEO is useless on Fiverr.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I agree with you. But can you help me with how to rank Fiverr gigs or Fiver Rank Myth? Any Article, Advice, or Video tutorial?

• Like 5

No one knows that. fiverr doesn't disclose how their algorithm works.

But I Think Ranking your Fiverr gig requires a combination of factors, including optimizing your gig's keywords, keyword optimize Description, pricing your services competitively, and providing excellent customer service to build positive reviews and ratings.

• Like 7

Absolutely! 🎥 Adding a video to your gig is a great idea. Videos can engage potential buyers, showcase your skills, and increase trust. They often lead to higher conversion rates and more orders, making them a valuable addition to your Fiverr gig. Go for it! 👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1