Will my gig ranking be effected if I change the images?

faariha_sajid

Question

One of my gigs is ranking one the second page of the target keyword. I know changing description and keywords will obviously effect the ranking, I am not sure about the images though. Would appreciate if someone could please guide me:)

Edited by faariha_sajid
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

11 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, faariha_sajid said:

I know changing description and keywords will obviously effect the ranking, I am not sure about the images though. Would appreciate if someone could please guide me:)

Fariha upto my knowledge changing the gig image leaves a good impact and it also effect the ranking of your gig.Your gig image should be appealing so that buyer may click on it 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 8/29/2023 at 3:13 PM, faariha_sajid said:

One of my gigs is ranking one the second page of the target keyword. I know changing description and keywords will obviously effect the ranking, I am not sure about the images though. Would appreciate if someone could please guide me:)

You Gig is Ranked . So this is so Risk to lost your Rank To edit. So becareful

• Like 12

On 8/29/2023 at 2:43 PM, faariha_sajid said:

my opinion, always be careful when to edit your gig images/video. If you have a good conversion rate with good click to order count, that means your current image/video is doing fine. 

Think of changing it with better attractive and well competitive images/video when your gig is not doing much good

• Like 9

On 8/29/2023 at 2:13 PM, faariha_sajid said:

Hello there, Changing the images on your Fiverr gig can affect your ranking. If the new images are more relevant and appealing, it can boost your ranking. Conversely, if they're less appealing or relevant, it could harm your ranking.

• Like 9