Edit Gig

asaddc

3 hours ago, asaddc said:

I just edit my gig recently the second time... Pls can that affect my gig in any way and when will the clicks and impression becomes normal cause they are going down now 😟

There is no problem if you edit your gig in a new state, if your gig impression clicks are good then editing in that state may destroy the rank of that gig. I hope you understand.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

There is no problem if you edit your gig in a new state, if your gig impression clicks are good then editing in that state may destroy the rank of that gig. I hope you understand.

Okay...

So that will make my gig clicks and impression slow right??

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, asaddc said:

Okay...

So that will make my gig clicks and impression slow right??

No. It's not necessary that if you edit your gig then impressions and clicks will be low. It will depend on the uniqueness of your gig (gig gallery and description) that how much it's attracting buyers attention. So give it 2-3 days and then observe that your impressions and clicks are dropping or increasing. If it's dropping then it means your gig is not performing well (after editing) and if it's increasing then it means it's doing well.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

31 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

No. It's not necessary that if you edit your gig then impressions and clicks will be low. It will depend on the uniqueness of your gig (gig gallery and description) that how much it's attracting buyers attention. So give it 2-3 days and then observe that your impressions and clicks are dropping or increasing. If it's dropping then it means your gig is not performing well (after editing) and if it's increasing then it means it's doing well.

Ohhh...

Thanks so much 😎👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

10 minutes ago, ovi_web313 said:

Randomly editing your gig is not a good solution. Try to make the gig perfect at the first appearance.

Yeah.... I just changed the gig title to a low competitive keywords

Am sure that's good right....

• Like 5