Need advice

aksh4599

Question

13 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, aksh4599 said:

The seller who offered the service I was offering placed an order to de-rank my gig and then canceled the order saying I had ordered by mistake. What can I do now that my gig has been de-ranked?

Can you explain this in plain English? I do not understand.

• Like 9

Hey Fiverr Support can revert the negative Impact from the Order Cancellation if it is placed by Mistake.
You can reach out the Fiverr CS with relevant Screenshots and Order ID, explain them thoroughly that it was created by mistake.

They will understand and help you out!

• Like 9

7 hours ago, aksh4599 said:

A buyer placed an order through my gig and later canceled it, will that affect my gig ranking?

Depends on several things like did you deliver the work? order was placed without requirements? Among all, why was the order cancelled? Let us know about it first (whole story that why was your order cancelled?)

• Like 7

On 8/19/2023 at 10:36 PM, smartdezigns said:

Depends on several things like did you deliver the work? order was placed without requirements? Among all, why was the order cancelled? Let us know about it first (whole story that why was your order cancelled?)

order was placed without requirements

• Like 5

Just now, aksh4599 said:

order was placed without requirements

Then contact the Fiverr Support immediately and explain your case in a polite way. Also, request them to adjust your stats if that order has really affected your stats. They will adjust it because it was an order without requirements.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Guest amethystblac_

It's a scam to get a free clip. Couldn't you tell? Do you really need to ask? This is an actual question, with no intent to be snarky.