No order in 3 month

george_adam001

Hello, fellow Fiverr community,

I hope you're all doing well. My name is George, I'm writing as a new seller who has been on the platform for about three months now, and unfortunately, I haven't been able to secure any orders yet. I've put a lot of effort into creating quality gigs, optimizing my profile, and promoting my services, but I'm still struggling to gain traction.

I'd really appreciate any advice, tips, or insights that you could share with me. Are there any specific strategies that have worked well for you to attract buyers and get those initial orders? How did you overcome the challenges that new sellers often face?

Thank you in advance for your help. I'm eager to learn from your experiences and implement effective strategies to finally start getting orders on Fiverr.

Best regards,

george_adam001

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, george_adam001 said:

Proper marketing? Can you please explain better 

Hello George,

As I can see in your profile you have used all efforts to get order, But according to me you have to target on sub niche category like if you are making Wix website then target "Business website with wix" these types of sub-category niche such keywords are log competition keywords. So you can rank here and get orders.

Happy journeyimage.thumb.png.968c804487225d033c1f7b24b81bfd92.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, atulcodex said:

Hello George,

As I can see in your profile you have used all efforts to get order, But according to me you have to target on sub niche category like if you are making Wix website then target "Business website with wix" these types of sub-category niche such keywords are log competition keywords. So you can rank here and get orders.

Happy journeyimage.thumb.png.968c804487225d033c1f7b24b81bfd92.png

That means I should just focus on only one niche, with business wix website? 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, george_adam001 said:

Hello, fellow Fiverr community,

I hope you're all doing well. My name is George, I'm writing as a new seller who has been on the platform for about three months now, and unfortunately, I haven't been able to secure any orders yet. I've put a lot of effort into creating quality gigs, optimizing my profile, and promoting my services, but I'm still struggling to gain traction.

Hello too.

• I am sorry to say that your gig gallery of each gig is not good enough to attract buyer's attention.
  • Secondly, I would like to know that why have you used too much text in each image of your gigs (all gigs) when gig description is already there to describe your services?
  • Your gig titles are so confusing. What does it means? "I will create shopify dropshipping store design shopify website design shopify expert" or "I will do wix website design or wix website redesign wix landing page wix ecommerce".  
  • So you are recommended to optimize your gigs again i.e. improve your gig gallery, gig titles (for this, you might have to delete the gig and create unique titles (which makes sense or logical) and gig descriptions as well.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too.

• I am sorry to say that your gig gallery of each gig is not good enough to attract buyer's attention.
  • Secondly, I would like to know that why have you used too much text in each image of your gigs (all gigs) when gig description is already there to describe your services?
  • Your gig titles are so confusing. What does it means? "I will create shopify dropshipping store design shopify website design shopify expert" or "I will do wix website design or wix website redesign wix landing page wix ecommerce".  
  • So you are recommended to optimize your gigs again i.e. improve your gig gallery, gig titles (for this, you might have to delete the gig and create unique titles (which makes sense or logical) and gig descriptions as well.

I've created a new gig on it and I've done all the correction you said. Is there anything am missing again? 

Thank you for your help

• Like 6

Good day everyone! As a new seller on Fiverr, I'm a bit confused about something. Can anyone clarify if having a higher price package affects my chances of getting orders? I'd really appreciate any insights you can share. Thanks! 

george_adam001

Edited by george_adam001
  • Like 9

As a new seller, you should keep your prices low and at least keep your base tier below ~$30-40 (my personal opinion) to have a good chance of getting the orders.

If you're a leveled seller, buyers (and even the Fiverr algorithm) look at you a little differently because they have your past metrics scores and stats and can trust you and your services and buyers can bet a higher price on your gigs. But if you're a new seller, it is a bit difficult for Fiverr algorithm to give you big exposure because Fiverr does not know what quality services you are going to provide. Also, it becomes a bit difficult for the buyers to place an expensive order with the new seller (as they have many more better options and can go with Pro or leveled sellers with that budget). So, setting prices higher as a new seller can indeed reduce your chances of getting orders.

• Like 7