$12 deduction

muratcannk

Question

today I ordered a $60 design with a total tip of 10 dollars and the money left for me in the application is 48 dollars, it is about 12 dollars for a certain 2 dollars tip and 10 dollars seems to be deducted from the regular design money, don't you think it's a big cut? I wonder if something went wrong, I would be glad if you help me

IMG_20230810_011632.jpg

IMG_20230810_011703.jpg

IMG_20230810_011725.jpg

• Like 17

13 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, taimoor007 said:

but fiverr charge to much fee 😏  

Ahh, the noobiest comment of all time never fails to amuse.  Both Fiverr TOS and basic math are guarded secrets of the universe. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 11

23 minutes ago, taimoor007 said:

but fiverr charge to much fee 😏  

I don't see it this way!

It would cost me much more to have a brick-and-mortar business. There, I would have to pay rent for the office in addition to paying utilities. Also, I would have to buy a new wardrobe because what I wear when I work from home is not fancy enough for an office where I would meet buyers in person instead of via Zoom.

I am not overjoyed to pay 20% to Fiverr, but it is a much better alternative for me than having a brick-and-mortar business.

• Like 12

On 8/31/2023 at 4:45 AM, taimoor007 said:

Same i also facing this issue , my order was 50$ and 7$ tip so i just 46$ in my account 🤐 , its very strange , its mean ur order is 100$ and fiver fee 40$ so 60$ left 😏 not good 

Stop moaning... If you earned $46, as you say, then you got more than you should've been given. 80% of $57 is $45.6 ($40 for the order + $5.6 for the tip).

• Like 10
  • Up 3