How can I get orders at fiverr?

ovi_web313

8 minutes ago, hayat_dev said:

Buyers often prefer quick responses, and there is  "online seller" filter in fiverr whom buyers prefer and it is more significant role in their decision-making process for buyer. 

Remember that many of the buyers who want immediate help from someone who is online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These types of buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many sellers who stay online are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

On 8/19/2023 at 10:49 AM, filipdevaere said:

Remember that many of the buyers who want immediate help from someone who is online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These types of buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many sellers who stay online are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

Sometimes, these are the best paydays as well. Some clients are willing to pay good money for a very quick turnaround.

However, express delivery also entails being immediately available for revisions. Imagine if you deliver one of these orders at nighttime. Then, it can turn into a horror story.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I think Getting works from fiverr is a luck. You have to wait for the chance. You have only one thing in your hand that is making a demanding and low competetive gig for getting better result. Your experience is also a big fact here

Edited by ovi_web313
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, ovi_web313 said:

what to do for getting order I also want to know that sir. I am facing the same problem for a long time. 😭

Number 1 in this post is very important.

Skip number 5 (buyer requests).

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 7
  • Up 2