gig improvement

uzzal33

Did you check the market to see what's selling right now? Then you can add your own spin and create something unique. Duplicating successful gigs is not going to work, I saw a lot of people copy my gigs and they have zero sales... Originality and offering something that people actually want to buy and need these days can really help!

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 6/22/2023 at 1:50 AM, uzzal33 said:

How can I improve gigs and increase rank?

On 6/23/2023 at 9:51 AM, uzzal33 said:

I am a new seller, how can I proceed, or what should I do, if anyone can advise?

Hi, there are several ways of doing that. One of the finest ways of doing that is "Keywords Research and Optimizing Your Gig's Description." Try to find keywords with less competition in your niche and target that instead. You'll have views, clicks and of course conversions too. 

On 7/2/2023 at 6:33 AM, uzzal33 said:

Rank down because I am on vacation, how can I improve from now on

This has happened to me as well. I was "Out of office" for 4 days, and when I came back, I was nowhere in the rankings. Upon contacting CS, they said, when you were on holidays, your competitors were outsmarting you in the rankings and of course good reviews. So, you'll have to work with your long-term clients and wait for your rankings to get better and it will get better with time. Don't worry!

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

13 hours ago, uzzal33 said:

The condition of the gig is absolutely deplorable. Impressions are low, as a new seller I have changed the image as suggested by many, but to no avail, experienced advice is highly desirable.

If you are a new seller without any review yet, Fiverr will show your gig temporary to buyers. Buyer will contact you if they are conviced on what they saw on your gig. What you should improve and making as best as you can is not only about images, it's about everything to proove that you are really skillful on the services you provide.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, uzzal33 said:

The condition of the gig is absolutely deplorable. Impressions are low, as a new seller I have changed the image as suggested by many, but to no avail, experienced advice is highly desirable.

Sorry to say that, everything is in the right shape but didn't receive the order is very usual on the platform like Fiverr. Fiverr is just a selling channel, nothing else. Everything is uncertain here.

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

20 hours ago, uzzal33 said:

I have changed the image as suggested by many, but to no avail,

In 2 of your gig images for "I will do accurate data entry copy pest web scraping and virtual assistant expert" you've written "Copy Pest". You could change that and in the gig title.

In 2 gigs you write "unlimited revision" but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

Gig: I will do targeted leads linkedin leads business leads and list building
In the FAQ section:
"When you can deliver?" could be reworded in question 5.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, uzzal33 said:

Try to research the Fiverr forum. There are a lot of resources here in specific categories. Best of luck. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1