kindly check my gig and inform me about lacks in my gig?

hazelweb

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, raisulislam900 said:

right gig seo

100K+ sellers are trying to optimize their gigs with SEO. Why are they not all on the first page then? 
Fiverr is not Google. 
What @newsmike is telling, is the truth. Fiverr puts the gigs that make money high in the search results. A $5 gig with no sales is not going to stay long on the first page. And the chance that it gets there is low.

All the talk about SEO, social media, and staying active or online is not working.

• Like 32
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

100K+ sellers are trying to optimize their gigs with SEO. Why are they not all on the first page then? 
Fiverr is not Google. 
What @newsmike is telling, is the truth. Fiverr puts the gigs that make money high in the search results. A $5 gig with no sales is not going to stay long on the first page. And the chance that it gets there is low.

All the talk about SEO, social media, and staying active or online is not working.

I don't mind the ill informed screwing up their own gigs with silly nonsense and myths half as much as I mind the fact that they all want to "teach" their nonsense un-answers to others in some misguided attempt to appear knowledgeable and successful. Like a child in class who keeps insisting the world is flat. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1

There isn't an easy answer. It's a combination of a lot of factors, many of which aren't public. Buyer satisfaction score is a big one, relevancy for the buyer, etc. There are also incentives for new gigs, with next to no reviews, to temporarily up their placement to get them started, etc. 

The point is - there is nothing you can do to "appear on the top page" other than offering the best gig you can, and work towards it. A "top page" doesn't even exist - the gigs that appear first are rotating, and will depend on the user who is doing the search. It's not a static page with always the same gigs on top.

If Fiverr considers your gig the best match for what a certain buyer is searching for, it will appear on the first page. If it doesn't, it won't. It's not about any tricks, any "seo", etc. If it were, everyone would be doing it anyway and it wouldn't work either.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 22

@newsmike and @filipdevaere can you please help me? Actually the reason to ask this question is that I am on fiverr from March and trying a lot to get my first order but i am unable yet to get my first order. My three gigs of different niche shown on top page but Now only one gig show on top I am unable to understand how my gigs reach on top and despite being on top there is not good amount of clicks and impressions on my gig . I also edited my gig in different ways. Please help me?

• Like 15

@hazelweb

How to be successful has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 15
  • Up 2

On 9/9/2023 at 8:22 PM, filipdevaere said:

Fiverr is not Google. 

Can I say that Fiverr gig SEO nonsense thing or overrated myth? I mean, some folks added image alt text, repeating the same keyword in the price description, gig description, title, and even the images!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, shaamim said:

Can I say that Fiverr gig SEO nonsense thing or overrated myth? I mean, some folks added image alt text, repeating the same keyword in the price description, gig description, title, and even the images!

Read this and look what @vickieito writes.

I am not changing my mind: All the talk about SEO, social media, and staying active or online is not working.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 9/9/2023 at 6:41 PM, hazelweb said:

How  gig shows on top page?

You are never gonna implement any tips suggested by experienced sellers so why bother to ask the same question again and again? 

Have you ever checked your own topics to see the replies and tips suggested by experienced sellers? You should start reading your own topics and think about implementing those tips for yourself.

Just wasting your precious time and ours too by asking the same questions!

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 14

On 9/9/2023 at 7:22 PM, filipdevaere said:

Fiverr is not Google. 

Providing quality to the customers is the only way up and to make more money.

• Like 12

10 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

You are never gonna implement any tips suggested by experienced sellers so why bother to ask the same question again and again? 

Have you ever checked your own topics to see the replies and tips suggested by experienced sellers? You should start reading your own topics and think about implementing those tips for yourself.

Just wasting your precious time and ours too by asking the same questions!

How can you say that i am not implement? I implement as well as see the replies.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, hazelweb said:

How can you say that i am not implement? I implement as well as see the replies.

If you were really implementing the tips suggested by experienced sellers then you should not have asked the same question again that's why!

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 12