kindly check my gig and inform me about lacks in my gig?

hazelweb

5 hours ago, hazelweb said:

I spend 7-8 hours daily on my fiverr gig to improve it but still I could not improve it. please help me what shall I do?

Bro ! It's actually a myth that simply being online will increase your gig impressions. However, updating your gig with the proper keywords can definitely help.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, hazelweb said:

give me suggestions

First suggestion is don't share your gig link here. Instead, share the gig link with potential buyers who are going to buy your service after clicking it, not with forum members who are going to click it & close the tab and reduce your conversion rate .

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, hazelweb said:

Is it good to share gig links on fiverr forum? Does it increase clicks and impressions on gig?

It's fine to share your gigs in the Forum but only in "My Fiverr Gigs" category. It will help in increasing clicks and impressions but they will be useless as your buyers are not in the Forum and no one in the Forum will order our services.. So try to work on your gigs so that they have an ability to grab buyer's attention (main Fiverr platform.. not Forum)

• Like 9

I spent 8 to 10 hours making my gig I observed different top rated sellers and also tried to make attractive gig gallery but there is no any click on my gig I also edited my gig but there is no any improvement in my gig status I'm so worried I request experties please check my gig and help me what should I do?  https://www.fiverr.com/hazelweb/build-creative-and-responsive-cleaning-service-websites-with-booking-koala

• Like 5

I'm on the fiverr from the last three months I made different gigs I tried a lot to improve my gig I also updated my gig but there is no any improvement in my gig status and i didn't receive any order  from the past three months I'm so worried I don't know what shall I do please help me https://www.fiverr.com/hazelweb/build-responsive-cleaning-services-website-for-office-house-cleaning-companies

• Like 8

I'm on fiverr since March I'm trying a lot to get order, My gig gallery is attractive I also used SEO keywords and my gig prices and description is also match with top rated seller but till I didn't receive any order and impressions and clicks are also very poor I'm so worried please expert suggest me some tips what shall I do?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, hazelweb said:

I'm on fiverr since March I'm trying a lot to get order, My gig gallery is attractive I also used SEO keywords and my gig prices and description is also match with top rated seller but till I didn't receive any order and impressions and clicks are also very poor I'm so worried please expert suggest me some tips what shall I do?

What is your niche?

• Like 5

17 hours ago, hazelweb said:

If your gig gallery is attractive then why are you having less clicks and impressions? You are actually wrong here. If your gig gallery is attractive then you must have more impressions and clicks but unfortunately it seems your gig gallery is really not attractive (sorry to say). 

As per your profile description, you have mentioned that you have 5 years of experience then why have not you added some of your work in each gig gallery? Your videos are also useless because you have not shown your portfolio there as well. 

Also why have you added too much text in each gig image? Your gig description is already there to describe your services. Remove the text from the image and add your work there.

P.S. You have been guided numerous times. Kindly follow and implement the tips suggested by experienced sellers now. 🙏

• Like 3