kindly check my gig and inform me about lacks in my gig?

hazelweb

2 hours ago, hazelweb said:

Will gig rank high if we make a gig on those niche which are in low competition?

yes.

1. make sure to check your gig impressions, if it is lower than 50 that means no one is searching for that service

2. check if other sellers have orders in your niche

3. make sure your gig is stand out from other sellers

4. master your skills in this niche

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, kosalarathnayek said:

yes.

1. make sure to check your gig impressions, if it is lower than 50 that means no one is searching for that service

2. check if other sellers have orders in your niche

3. make sure your gig is stand out from other sellers

4. master your skills in this niche

Hello I’m having this issue, my gig only has 8 impressions since July 5th. I have no idea what to do. It means no one is searching for it? So do I change the title?

IMG_6111.jpeg

• Like 8

Just now, arshbrar561 said:

Hello I’m having this issue, my gig only has 8 impressions since July 5th. I have no idea what to do. It means no one is searching for it? So do I change the title?

even if you change your title, as I said if no one searches your service it will be hard to rank.  don't change too frequently your gigs. trust me create a gig that stands out. a quick tip: after you update the gig wait for a week and see if there are any changes in gig impressions. 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, hazelweb said:

My gig impressions are going down day by day even I update my gig daily. That's why I am facing this problem what shall I do?

Don't update every day your description, title, etc ...  Otherwise how can Fiverr algorithm understand what you service is ?

You can change something but at least wait 7-14 days to see if that update is working for your gig.

• Like 10

If a gig has good impressions but no clicks, it is recommended to edit it after seven days. Analyze the title, description, and images of the program to make it more attractive and relevant. It may not be necessary to remove the gig; Refining its content can improve click-through rates and overall performance.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

If your gig is getting good impressions but no clicks, first, analyze the gig's content, images, and SEO. Consider offering multiple packages and promoting it on social media. If after trying improvements, it's still not working, don't delete it right away. Instead, pause it and make substantial edits before republishing. Deleting should be a last resort. Continuous optimization is crucial.

best wishes to you.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

A gig title is a short, descriptive phrase that tells potential buyers what you're offering. Your gig title appears in search results and on your gig page, so it's important to choose a title that accurately reflects the services you offer.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@frank_d wrote several articles to help sellers understand how Fiverr works so that they can use that knowledge to help them increase sales. You can read the articles here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/300818-fiverr-40-some-thoughts-on-the-current-state-of-things/

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, hazelweb said:

My gig has 100 impressions but only one click please guide me how can I get more clicks?

I cannot see your previous work/portfolio in your gig gallery even you have mentioned in your personal description that you have 5 years of experience. Why is that?

This is the reason that buyers are not attracted to your gigs as you have not added your previous work in gig gallery and your gig is not attractive to them. Kindly add your portfolio in gig gallery and present them in a creative way. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mithuhossain_bd said:

Stay active on Fiverr for 18 to 20 hrs 

Are you getting good clicks, impressions and orders by staying active for 18-20 hours? Also, are you a Robot who can stay up that much?

Staying active/online for 24 hours is Useless as it does not help you with anything else. 

You have 3 reviews since October 2022 and your last delivery was 1 month so do you think that your suggested tip worked effectively for you? And it will work for OP too? It's totally a wrong advice!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

I cannot see your previous work/portfolio in your gig gallery even you have mentioned in your personal description that you have 5 years of experience. Why is that?

I have added my recent work in the PDF file. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1