Fiverr banned me forever without review

nexartdesign

Question

Hello, 

My name is Nexart Design and I was fiverr seller since 2019 till today. One day one client has given me $5 tip because of my good quality work satisfaction but she rated that order 4 stars by mistake and she asked me to change the feedback ratings, So I asked fiverr and they banned my account for 60 days and told me to wait for account review.

I provided all possibe proofs to fiver like chat and $5 tip screenshots, todays is 61st day of account review and finally got banned forever without actually reviewing my account. I never ever crossed line of fiverr guidelines but fiverr doesn't care about their sellers. I informed fiverr that I am just asking and if they can't help me that would be also fine.

Now I can not login into my accout, can not check support tickets, they just erased each and everything about my existance on fiverr. 

This is my last post for fiverr to ask, If you can really review my accout with proofs then please do it, or I do not need these kind of plateforms where nobody needs us. I suggest review in real to get reality. 

Bad Bye Everyone and I hope you doen't get banned like me, because I was sure about i've not done anything wrong but banning without review is just disgusting.

Proof of chat is attached below.

#Nobody_cares_your_Honesty

Thank you

Nexart Design

#fiverr #lastpost

chat.PNG

Edited by nexartdesign
  • Like 26
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

I guess all we can do is wait and see, then. If that's all the proof that you will provide. I was hoping I could help you more, but I can't.

Yes they've opened ticket and I'm waiting for reply since 2 days. Thank you too I appreciate your efforts

• Like 11
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

Please know that I'm only trying to help - you still haven't sent any proof disproving the possible scenario that I listed ...and Fiverr will be looking for proof. That's the only way to reverse a decision.

Just so you know why I was probing for so much information and proof - I've been in many industry and government audits where it's assumed that you are "guilty until proven otherwise." As long as I had documented proof of everything, I was okay. Otherwise, the government could shut my company down or I would be fired because I was responsible for ensuring that the company was in compliance and audit-ready at all times.

Fiverr takes review manipulation very seriously. There are so many sellers who purposely manipulate reviews for their gain that Fiverr takes a very hard stance on it. They have to, due to the sheer number of violators. So even though Fiverr does have the tools to check, they might not be digging too far if you didn't pass their initial screening questions of "Did the seller contact the buyer about the review?" or "Did the seller contact CS about changing the review?"

That's why it's not recommended to even talk to a buyer about a less-than-five-star review or reach out to CS unless you are absolutely sure it violates Fiverr's ToS.

Fiverr handles their review manipulation just like how I deal with spam in my inbox - I won't do a deep analysis of every message that looks spammy to check if they are legitimate buyers. If the message only has "Hi there" I will mark it as spam because it's very likely that it is. There may be some cases where the message came from a legitimate buyer, but it's very rare.

So back to my industry/auditing days, if there was any question on any point of the audit, I would sit down with the department head and go through piles of documents to see if there was any way to prove that we were in compliance. The department head's job and my job depended on it.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Fiverr takes review manipulation very seriously. There are so many sellers who purposely manipulate reviews for their gain that Fiverr takes a very hard stance on it. They have to, due to the sheer number of violators. So even though Fiverr does have the tools to check, they might not be digging too far if you didn't pass their initial screening questions of "Did the seller contact the buyer about the review?" or "Did the seller contact CS about changing the review?"

For me fiverr can check my 100+ orders I did, I never talked about review and ratings and I have just one account. I 110 around orders and only 2 orders were cancelled by client and 2-3 orders with below 5 stars rating, So I was on 4.9 ratings and I never run for such things. Even my clients searching me on other plateforms for my quality work, I can say openly that I'm honest and I earned something. I can start new account and tell them to order there but still I'm honest with fiverr and waiting for fair decision.

17 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Fiverr handles their review manipulation just like how I deal with spam in my inbox - I won't do a deep analysis of every message that looks spammy to check if they are legitimate buyers.

They reviewed account for 60 days for just this over analysis? They should look deepely into this and see each and every messages because its about someones carees, future and selfmade Level 2 account.

Edited by nexartdesign
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

32 minutes ago, nexartdesign said:

They reviewed account for 60 days for just this over analysis? They should look deepely into this and see each and every messages because its about someones carees, future and selfmade Level 2 account.

Obviously they don't study your account for 60 days. Due to how many accounts are disabled, it might take months to get to your situation. I am pretty sure checking an account doesn't take a whole lot, especially if they know the violation. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Obviously they don't study your account for 60 days. Due to how many accounts are disabled, it might take months to get to your situation. I am pretty sure checking an account doesn't take a whole lot, especially if they know the violation. 

You are right but that doesnt mean I don't deserve fair judgement

• Like 9
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Who said they are not fair? It all depends on the situation and what happened. 

Anyone can read proofs and say it. but fiverr doesnt care they did what they used to. And I dont mind if they suspended my level 2 account, now even I'll be not surprised if they suspend someone's Top rated account.

Well I dont need my account back I'll earn it again thats not an issue and also I don't want any compensation for scam I've faced. 

I posted here just because if they can help or other sellers can be aware of such scams and also letting them know that fiverr will not going to compensate your efforts.

Again No_expectation @Lena 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Once you have been banned by Fiverr it is against TOS to open another account, so you can't "earn it again". 

This was just a thought I had today, there was only one account and that not issue here in case

And I dont know why fiverr doesnt be fair and destroying seller career also not providing compensation for scams

Edited by nexartdesign
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @nexartdesign

Thanks for the tag.

I looked into your issue and unfortunately, there is nothing I can do. Your issue has been reviewed by the relevant departments and their decision is final. 

Thank you.

As expected they ignored proofs I guess.

Okay, and Is there any compensation for scam issue? @Lena

Edited by nexartdesign
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @nexartdesign

As I said before, there is nothing I can do. For all further inquiries, please contact our Customer Support. 

Thank you.

Thank you so much for account suspension and thanks a lot to ignore $1650 scam. No further need to ask anything I can see how rude you are. You guys will alway stick to account suspension issue, thats okay I accepted that but you guys will never talk about scam, I think I'm blessed that I faced this scam hence I can see your fiverr's real schemes. although still fiverr hoping for trustworthy seller 😆 how stupid it sounds. @Lena And dont tell me to contact customer support because they have banned me on each way of contact.

I dont need compensation but at least be brave and address the issue once.

5 hours ago, hassam_islam said:

that was a very senstive issue because you ask your client to go to Fiverr support to change the review 

I've already accepted account suspension brother, I was asking for scam I faced just befor account suspension. It was for $1650 and they never response to this query. This is my issue.

Edited by nexartdesign
  • Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

36 minutes ago, nexartdesign said:

Thank you so much for account suspension and thanks a lot to ignore $1650 scam. No further need to ask anything I can see how rude you are. You guys will alway stick to account suspension issue, thats okay I accepted that but you guys will never talk about scam, I think I'm blessed that I faced this scam hence I can see your fiverr's real schemes. although still fiverr hoping for trustworthy seller 😆 how stupid it sounds.

Please at least respect her as she is doing her job. You asked and requested her to check your case (even other experienced sellers requested her to check your case). She did and responded as well. No one does this much for anyone else. 

We already told and guided you that there is nothing you can do anymore. Accept your fate and let it go. We wish you all the best. You can try other platforms and I'm sure that you will do better there hopefully (other platforms). 

Good Luck!

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

19 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Please at least respect her as she is doing her job. You asked and requested her to check your case (even other experienced sellers requested her to check your case). She did and responded as well. No one does this much for anyone else. 

We already told and guided you that there is nothing you can do anymore. Accept your fate and let it go. We wish you all the best. You can try other platforms and I'm sure that you will do better there hopefully (other platforms). 

Good Luck!

I respect each and everyone who supported me especially her but this is also true that fiverr never addressed scam issue, just because I'm suspended they ignored scam

• Like 8
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, nexartdesign said:

I respect each and everyone who supported me especially her but this is also true that fiverr never addressed scam issue, just because I'm suspended they ignored scam

Let it go. You need to focus on other platforms now but make sure to not repeat the same mistake there too. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, nexartdesign said:

Thank you. Good Bye

For what it's worth I know it's a really bad situation and I think you didn't want to break any rules, I'm sure you will find other ways to work even if it's very frustrating what happened because it could happen to any of us and then you also lost money and this should concern everyone instead I only see people who only know how to judge and make useless comments like "let it go".

I am increasingly shocked by the low level of comments on this forum, it seems like another planet.

However for me nothing is lost yet, the 90 days are the last hope.

Prepare a detailed report to be sent by that deadline and with all my support I wish you good luck!

If you want, update this post on that date.

Edited by lacroix88
edit
  • Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

For what it's worth I know it's a really bad situation and I think you didn't want to break any rules, I'm sure you will find other ways to work even if it's very frustrating what happened because it could happen to any of us and then you also lost money and this should concern everyone instead I only see people who only know how to judge and make useless comments like "let it go".

I am increasingly shocked by the low level of comments on this forum, it seems like another planet.

However for me nothing is lost yet, the 90 days are the last hope.

Prepare a detailed report to be sent by that deadline and with all my support I wish you good luck!

If you want, update this post on that date.

Thank you so much brother, I tried everything on desk service, emails, twitter and forum but they found something where they can ignore scam and they know how to not talk about compensation. So I think we can a wake a person from sleep but we can't who's acting of sleep. I rest my case and there is no hope.

Frustration was on next level but its sudden reaction and hope where I was hoping that fiverr will help, but finally there are lot of learnings in last 90 days. No hope and no expectation. 

I made 110+ orders with 2 cancelled and 100+ orders with 5 stars, but still fiverr need trustworthy sellers. and this is how they will get them, 

I just hope that other sellers will not face the situations I faced, and appreciate you and everyone for support and understanding. There are lot of plateforms but the thing is which plateform is supporting their clients, fiverr not comes under this category at all. not even addressing scam issue 😂

I just rest my issue here. Good luck everyone 🖤

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1