Having more than 3 sample images for a gig?

ciscodeleon

Question

6 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, ciscodeleon said:

Hello. I'm new to Fiverr and I've been looking at other user profiles just to take notes. I've noticed that all of them have more than 3 samples of works while I can only post a maximum of 3. How is it possible to show more than 3 images? 

If you mean adding more the 3 images in Gig Gallery. Then you can add One video, 3 images and 2 document(Pdf only). If you want to add more then 3 images you can convert the images into pdf and add them. Thanks

• Like 12

Thanks a lot. 

I think I would like ask another question. 

I am trying to update my additional services. I originally published my gig with only 2 additional services and I want to add more, however I do not have any option to add anymore additional services. Is there a way to add more?

• Like 13

12 hours ago, ciscodeleon said:

Thanks a lot. 

I think I would like ask another question. 

I am trying to update my additional services. I originally published my gig with only 2 additional services and I want to add more, however I do not have any option to add anymore additional services. Is there a way to add more?

For that, you will have to click on EDIT GIG > Click on PRICING(scroll down) > Under "Add extra services" Click on "+ ADD GIG EXTRAS". You can add additional services there. Thanks

• Like 7