Not promotable (Unqualified)

mari90189

Question

6 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, mari90189 said:

now I can't promote my gigs, what should I do now to get this option back?

32 minutes ago, mari90189 said:

"This Gig can not be promoted right now, due to possible quality issues."

This is what you should do:

In the words of @nicks_voice:

The truth is, deliver good quality work, offer a great service, and money will come your way.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

This is what you should do:

In the words of @nicks_voice:

That's what I've been doing. but first they sent my gig to the last pages. They barely have impressions, clicks or orders. I was only receiving order by promoted gigs. Now, i can't promote my gigs, I don't know why this is happening yo my profile

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, mari90189 said:

I don't know why this is happening yo my profile

It's not just your performance. You are being compared to all the other sellers in your category. They are your competition. If they are performing better than you in any way - for example, responding faster or delivering more orders - they will be more visible in search than you are. So you need to be better than them. Look at the sellers who show up easily in search - what are they doing that you aren't? (note: this is more than just how the gig looks. Check out their reviews and the gigs to see what they are offering that makes them more appealing to buyers). And what can you do to make yourself more appealing to buyers than them?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

It's not just your performance. You are being compared to all the other sellers in your category. They are your competition. If they are performing better than you in any way - for example, responding faster or delivering more orders - they will be more visible in search than you are. So you need to be better than them. Look at the sellers who show up easily in search - what are they doing that you aren't? (note: this is more than just how the gig looks. Check out their reviews and the gigs to see what they are offering that makes them more appealing to buyers). And what can you do to make yourself more appealing to buyers than them?

I'll keep it in mind. Thanks a lot

• Like 8