My all the Fiverr gigs are disappeared from fiverr search results.

climox

Question

I had 2 gigs and one gig was a best performing gig. But they are not showing from 2 or 3 days and the impressions are went down from 350 to 10. What should I do for this? Please kindly help me to sort this issue. I contacted the CS also. But they are replying with the same template and they say gig is active. I know that gig is active, the problem is they are not in search results

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

16 answers to this question

Your performance is bad, that is the reality. You sold almost nothing in 3 months (5 reviews). Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Why should Fiverr put your gigs in the search results when you are not getting orders?

Improve your sales and performance and you will get visibility in the search results.

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Buyers can leave sellers a public review that is 5 stars. However, Fiverr asks them for two private reviews, which count more against your gigs and profile than any public review. Seller Success Managers have noted that poor private reviews can affect your visibility for 60 to 180 days, depending on how low your private review average is. 

ScreenShot2022-07-19at8_38_00AM.thumb.png.2c4d895e46cb01ff0e45dfc00de72879.png

image.thumb.png.a391ae53cb1e99e9a6f1eee842602ae5.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

May be you get bad reviews with last delivery or may be u did something against TOS. Now wait for 30 or 60 days, so ur gig will appear in the search automatically. Meanwhile; you have to try best for your gigs as follows

• Try to start from low competitive keywords
  • Use same keyword in title and multiple times in the description
  • Try to be online more n more
  •  Share ur gig everywhere and try to bring clients from outside of plateform
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

No sir, This is very helpful especially for new and fresh gigs. I can explain it with example. Like if u search ur gig and it appears on second or third page, then same time just check online sellers, then u r gig may showes in first page. 

Most of buyer prefer to search for online sellers, so if u remain online more time u have more chances to get reached. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, queen_pak said:

Most of buyer prefer to search for online sellers, so if u remain online more time u have more chances to get reached. 

Don’t forget that buyers who are searching for online sellers are in many cases the worst buyers that you can get.

These buyers know that a lot of desperate sellers stay online and are dreaming about their first order. They abuse these sellers. A buyer like this will give you a very low price, he will be very demanding, and maybe he will not pay you at all after delivery.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

These buyers know that a lot of desperate sellers stay online and are dreaming about their first order. They abuse these sellers. A buyer like this will give you a very low price, he will be very demanding, and maybe he will not pay you at all after delivery.

Exactly. As soon as I see any buyer saying "it's a rush, I need it like yesterday", those are the ones that leave bad private reviews. They are the buyers that will message you 4 times or more during a day asking if it's done. I will be honest, I don't really like working with that type of buyers because I prefer to not rush and do the best job I can. If you add any type of rush into the mix, it usually never ends well..

• Like 9
  • Up 2

@donnovan86  @queen_pak

Unfortunately, a lot of sellers are so desperate to get an order that they are prepared to do everything just to get a single order. 
And then they come back with their story on the forum:
-    Help me….
-    I am scammed….
-    I worked 3 weeks for $5……
-    The buyer requested already 8 revisions, and now he is asking for another revision…..
-    I got a 1-star review……
-    The buyer canceled the order…..
-    ……….

• Like 9

I decline a lot of work that feels fishy. For example, if a person asks for a quote just based on the word count and they ignore my request to send any requirements first, that's a red flag. If you share an offer for that word count, they might come with extremely complex requests you can't fulfill. And that's just one of the many situations. I have a pretty good inner detector when it comes to red flags, but there are rare times when even that fails me.

• Like 10

15 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I am a buyer and a seller. I never search for online sellers because I look for the best seller for the work I want to be done at a price I can afford. I do not search for someone who is online but may not meet my criteria.

everbody is not like u who looks for price. For most of people time is precious and the quality. Im level 2 and having great experience in it

• Like 8

On 7/9/2023 at 6:46 PM, climox said:

I had 2 gigs and one gig was a best performing gig. But they are not showing from 2 or 3 days and the impressions are went down from 350 to 10. What should I do for this? Please kindly help me to sort this issue. I contacted the CS also. But they are replying with the same template and they say gig is active. I know that gig is active, the problem is they are not in search results

Bro, I am Facing the same problem since 1st June still not showing in the search and I didn't get any bad review all gigs works very well but don't know why it's happening I contacted support they say the exact thing which you mention. But maybe it should recover in 60 days because after 60 days your new Evelations will be started and everything will be ok MAybe  I am also waiting for this : ( 

On 7/9/2023 at 6:46 PM, climox said:

• Like 9