cash advance

zen_creation

Question

13 answers to this question

Why would you need Cash Advance? Ideally you want to grow your Fiverr business and rely on it. Loans aren't exactly a great option, unless you use them to grow your business. As for why... Fiverr chooses who receives this feature and how many times. Maybe once you got it, you are not eligible. 

• Like 14

As suggested by friends above. The cash advance option is based on your performance and is given to grow your Fiver business. It's mostly given when Fiverr sees potential in a seller and wants to help him to grow their business so that they can handle more clients. It's a win-win for both Fiverr and Seller. As both will have more business and satisfied clients. So I think we need to work on our gig and the service we offer to attract more buyers to improve our performance on Fiverr. If you not getting impressions I will suggest promoting your gig on social media platforms or any other platform. Thanks

• Like 12

So I have a Cash advance facility. It's an awesome feature to have from Fiverr. And sometimes I take money from it to grow my business in Fiverr. Earlier fiver used to charge me approx 13% For example for every $100 you will have to return $113. Recently I noted it increased to 20%. Is anybody paying less or the same 20%? Any idea if it's a temporary or permanent change? Thanks

Edited by realshobiz
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, stellarist said:

Same 20% on mine. I stopped using it after the increase. 20% is just too much.

Thanks for the reply. . Yes, I agree it's way too much. Though it's still good at the time of serious emergency. However, earlier it looked like supporting sellers and growing together. However, now it seems a bit of profit-making. Hope they reduce it back. 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, realshobiz said:

So I have a Cash advance facility. It's an awesome feature to have from Fiverr. And sometimes I take money from it to grow my business in Fiverr. Earlier fiver used to charge me approx 13% For example for every $100 you will have to return $113. Recently I noted it increased to 20%. Is anybody paying less or the same 20%? Any idea if it's a temporary or permanent change? Thanks

Fiverr increased the interest rate. If you want cash advance you have to payback with high interest rate. 

• Like 7

I also have a cash advance facility. I never use that facility. I have a question, if we already have some withdrawal balance on fiverr earnings and we get fiverr cash advance facility, will the existing earnings be deducted for cash advance? Please someone give me an answer to this.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, bigfact said:

if we already have some withdrawal balance on fiverr earnings and we get fiverr cash advance facility, will the existing earnings be deducted for cash advance?

Why would you need a cash advance if you are already earning income here, on Fiverr?

• Like 8

any answer for this?

"I also have a cash advance facility. I never use that facility. I have a question, if we already have some withdrawal balance on fiverr earnings and we get fiverr cash advance facility, will the existing earnings be deducted for cash advance? Please someone give me an answer to this."

• Like 7