How Can I do SEO of my gigs

mudassirwebs

Question

7 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Sorry to disappoint you all, but everything is possible without using SEO: 

Newbies and established sellers alike will benefit from reading @filipdevaere's 11 tips for all newbies to READ and LEARN - it dispels a lot of the myths that newbies have.

And @frank_d also covers this subject in detail. Back in 2021, he stated that if you are still thinking about SEO and gig ranking, you already lost the game (see article below):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

That was two years ago. Sellers need to focus on what really matters - delivering exceptional customer experiences, keeping their buyers happy, and converting buyers into orders. If you focus on that, you will have good visibility in search and you will get more orders. It's not easy, but it can be done. Just look at @filipdevaere.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Sellers need to focus on what really matters - delivering exceptional customer experiences, keeping their buyers happy, and converting buyers into orders. If you focus on that, you will have good visibility in search and you will get more orders. It's not easy, but it can be done.

Indeed. This is correct.

Too many sellers think that Fiverr is working like Google. They are wrong.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

@md_siamem  I'm confused...  One of our gigs states that you can translate 'any language on English'  at 1000 words for $10

Does this mean that you fluently speak the circa 7000 languages worldwide?  If so that's very impressive, and I believe a world record. Congratulations. 

Or....... are you misleading your customers and actually using a translation app?

A reply in my native tongue of 'Welsh' would be amazing 😀

Diolch!

• Like 7
  • Haha 3