First Six months of 2023 gone. How has the Fiverr journey been so far?

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

It is kind of scary to me. 

Why? Does it feel like you are putting all your eggs into a few baskets?

One of my big goals for the year is to triple the number of repeat buyers that I have. It's nice to have a good idea of how orders will look like 3 months or 6 months down the road.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, vickieito said:

I also started using Out-Off-Office mode for the first time this year, and it has not affected my sales. It makes me wonder why it took me so long to start using it!

Can you share how the way you've used it - so I can try it out sometime this year? I'm hoping for the best it turns out the same for me! 😆

• Like 7

On 7/4/2023 at 4:59 PM, vickiespencer said:

I increased by 4% in the first six months of 2023 compared to 2022, which is a relief to know as I was feeling sad because I had surgery in May, and my sales were 25% of a typical month.  

@filipdevaereyou said your repeat buyer score is 100%. Does that mean you do not have any other buyers? 

I apologize for the off-topic; I have been curious about this point.  

I think had a decrease of about 40%. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, theratypist said:

Can you share how the way you've used it - so I can try it out sometime this year? I'm hoping for the best it turns out the same for me! 😆

For long vacations, it can take 3 days for the gig to start getting good impressions again. So if my vacation is for 9 days, I'll mention the date that I'll be back in office in the OOO message (but will turn off OOO after 6 days). I do have to be available to answer inquiries and take orders during those 3 days.

I also use the OOO when I have too many orders or if I want to make announcements (to the prospective buyers who lurk around my profile). I usually never have those messages up for longer than 3 days at a time.

• Like 9