Hello can you help me?

logoai

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

When you have a bad review, Fiverr pushes you back in search. I didn't check your other gigs but the gig you linked has a very bad review. Whenever you have bad private or public reviews, that can be a problem. 

Thank you...

How can I fix it? how should I rank it again?

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, logoai said:

The buyer told me they want to change the review. It's mistaken for her. 😔

Please explain how it came about that your buyer now wants to change her review. 🤔

Are you aware that you can get a warning or even lose your account for talking about changing reviews with your buyers? 😕

@donnovan86, for example, got a warning on his account because a buyer made an error in a review that they left and then told Customer Service that he wanted to change the review. Donnovan was unaware the buyer had gone to CS until he got the warning.  

• Like 1
  • Up 1

Exactly. Vickie is right, and not only that, but you going to the customer support made it way worse. I also received a single star review from a person that checked the content at 1 am, he wanted to go to sleep and even if the review text was great, the stars were random. Obviusly I didn't go to customer support to say anything because that would be considered review manipulation. I just took it as a loss and moved on.

15 hours ago, logoai said:

My gig is deranged

I don't think "deranged" is the word you wanted to use...

14 hours ago, logoai said:

The buyer told me they want to change the review. It's mistaken for her. 😔

At this point, I'd be more concerned about the highly unprofessional response you've left her. That's far more likely to put potential buyers off than a single bad review.

Your profile has other issues, too. Is your name Prasanna or Heather? Why claiming to be fluent in English when that's not exactly true? All of it can affect whether buyers trust you or not, and therefore, whether they choose to work with you or with someone else.

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

However, the written feedback is not a mistake.

In some cases, it might be, when a buyer mistakes you for another seller (I've seen it happen a few times to some sellers).