How do I become a successful seller on Fiverr?

riad_91178

21 minutes ago, mh_mojahid said:

it totally depends on your luck

No it doesn't.

On 6/24/2023 at 6:51 PM, riad_91178 said:

To become a successful seller on fiverr,

First, it's a good idea to read the forum and find posts that will guide you on how to create a great gig, how to improve it, etc.

You also want to experiment with different gig descriptions, images, videos.

Also, you want to become an expert within the niche you are offering. Try to offer something unique and don't copy successful gigs. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tanvirif said:

And be active on your Fiverr account.

How many orders have you gotten since April 2023 by staying online? None. Right?

That's a proof that staying online is useless. 

You are not in position to give suggestions unless you have any experience on Fiverr till then avoid suggesting tips. 🙏

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

How many orders have you gotten since April 2023 by staying online? None. Right?

That's a proof that staying online is useless. 

You are not in position to give suggestions unless you have any experience on Fiverr till then avoid suggesting tips. 🙏

Can you tell me if I can't stay in online then how can I look buyer messages ?????

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, tanvirif said:

Can you tell me if I can't stay in online then how can I look buyer messages ?????

Buyer will message you on their own. They usually dont check that sellers are online or not. If they want to avail your services, they will message you even if you are sleeping.

Then tell me have you gotten any order or message by staying online since April 2023?

Respond to the message whenever you get it. Don't have to stay online for 24 hours × 7 days for it 🙄

• Like 2