Why I not getting orders?

abdheshkjha

Dear all,

I am worried about, why I am not getting orders.

I am currently not getting orders on my two GIGs:
1. recipe ebook and kindle cookbook design:  https://www.fiverr.com/s/qw3Nqg
2. health fitness ebook, pdf lead magnet, and workout plan: https://www.fiverr.com/s/mB9NXN

Both gigs have good analytics and also rank on the 1st page. If anyone can help me with this why I am not getting orders and suggest my what I have to do. I will be very thankful for this.

Regards,
Abdhesh

• Like 11

1 hour ago, abdheshkjha said:

Dear all,

I am worried about, why I am not getting orders.

I am currently not getting orders on my two GIGs:
1. recipe ebook and kindle cookbook design:  https://www.fiverr.com/s/qw3Nqg
2. health fitness ebook, pdf lead magnet, and workout plan: https://www.fiverr.com/s/mB9NXN

Both gigs have good analytics and also rank on the 1st page. If anyone can help me with this why I am not getting orders and suggest my what I have to do. I will be very thankful for this.

Regards,
Abdhesh

Because of 2 reviews (3.3* and 4.3*) which you have received within 1 week, your performance and buyer satisfaction rates have been dropped. So you need to improve your services and deliver quality work. 

But I can see that you are getting orders so keep delivering quality work so that buyer satisfaction rate gets improved.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, abdheshkjha said:

@smartdezigns thank you so much for the answer. I really appreciate your feedback on this. 

Could you please check out my other gigs and suggest to me what I have to improve?

Everything seems fine to me.

But your primary gig image of each gig could be improved i.e. remove descriptions from the image as you have already explained it in gig descriptions. Instead of that, add your portfolio in a unique way. That's all.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, rokibulislam994 said:

If you want to increase your gig impressions and clicks then follow the steps below. Hope your gig impression will improve very soon.

If you stay active, the impression will increase. Even if you don't do marketing, it will grow.

Recently I have noticed a thing for few days that 24 hours fiverr from active is not getting any gig impressions all day and night, but around 1k -5k impressions at a certain time every day. So I am active at any other time even if I am not active on fiverr. Due to which my gigs get regular impressions and clicks. And in my gigs all real impressions come, no fake impressions.

So I will tell you that one day you will be active 24 hours a day to see when impressions come to your gig. Select that time and have a regular activity on the fiverr at that time every day. If you follow this rule regularly, I think your gig impression will always increase.

Honestly, this is my personal experience. And I follow this rule regularly. Due to which my gig impression is always increasing.

Thank you.

Rokibul Islam

Thank you so much for this useful information. I have a few questions:

So,
- First, I have to check my overall impression.
- Then active for 24 hours on Fiverr Forum or Fiverr?

Then again check the impression whether it's increased or not.

But how to note that particular time?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Being active on the Fiverr Forum has nothing to do with the impressions and clicks users get on Fiverr’s main platform. The Forum administrator has said this in a past post. 

Can you please share that post?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rokibulislam994 said:

Brother should be active for at least 12-24 hours. I meant that my Fiverr profile gets impressions and clicks between 7 am and 9 am. But I try to be active for at least 16 hours a day.

Thank you bro.

Being active doesn't help getting orders. You're giving someone advice on getting orders by being active meanwhile you don't have a single order yet.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!

From few days, my GIG impressions are going down day by day. I have already optimise my GIG like, I have updated the GIG Title, Descriptions, Tags as well as FAQs. 

Also, I am promoting my GIG through Promoted GIG and sharing my GIG on social media. 

Can anyone check my GIG and help me with this?
https://www.fiverr.com/s/9AyDpA 

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thank You!
Abdhesh Jha
abdheshkjha

• Like 11

If your gig is active: When your gig impression decreases drastically, you can check if the gig is still active on the platform first. The gigs can be paused by Fiverr when it is under review, have some violation, or Fiverr category it as “low quality.” If so, check with Fiverr customer support to solve the issue.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hello Abdhesh

So I have to be brutally honest here, as I explain.

As you know Fiverr has a system called the buyer satisfaction rate and bad private buyer reviews will derank you quite a lot. This BSR is tracked over the past 3-6 months. And during these past few months you had around 6 bad reviews, if not more. Those most likely came with a bad private review, so that alone is a problem. You have to try and obtain a lot of great reviews to try and circumvent the damage done by those bad reviews.

I only had a single bad review this year and maybe someone left a bad private review for another order, but it took me more than 3 months to start getting new messages often and orders from new clients. So yeah, you have to avoid bad reviews at all costs. Otherwise your gigs will be dead for months...

• Like 17

21 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Hello Abdhesh

So I have to be brutally honest here, as I explain.

As you know Fiverr has a system called the buyer satisfaction rate and bad private buyer reviews will derank you quite a lot. This BSR is tracked over the past 3-6 months. And during these past few months you had around 6 bad reviews, if not more. Those most likely came with a bad private review, so that alone is a problem. You have to try and obtain a lot of great reviews to try and circumvent the damage done by those bad reviews.

I only had a single bad review this year and maybe someone left a bad private review for another order, but it took me more than 3 months to start getting new messages often and orders from new clients. So yeah, you have to avoid bad reviews at all costs. Otherwise your gigs will be dead for months...

This is it. Just wait for 3 - 6 months and your gigs will be back. I am facing the same for 4.5 months. 

• Like 4