On time Delivery rating

danish_azam33

Question

Hey,

I need to know how the on-time delivery rating is affected in these scenarios:
Scenario 1 - My client was unresponsive and I extended the delivery date before submitting.
Scenario 2 - I submitted the work when my order status was "Late".
Scenario 3 - The order was in "Late" status and the client by himself marked my order completed.

• Like 11

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, danish_azam33 said:

Hey,

I need to know how the on-time delivery rating is affected in these scenarios:
Scenario 1 - My client was unresponsive and I extended the delivery date before submitting.
Scenario 2 - I submitted the work when my order status was "Late".
Scenario 3 - The order was in "Late" status and the client by himself marked my order completed.

1. if extended and after submitted, FINE

2. when order stated late and you deliver,  PENALITY

3. you mean you deliver before due date ? but delivery accepted after passing as late ? FINE

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

1. if extended and after submitted, FINE

This will actually be counted LATE ... if you extend, you cannot submit your order (even if you've completed it) until the buyer accepts the extension request, or it'll be counted as late. IF the buyer accepts the extension request, then you can deliver and it won't be counted as late. However, if the buyer is still unresponsive and doesn't accept your delivery request (or you deliver before they accept the extension request), it will count as late. I usually cancel those orders through the help center before it goes into late status (CS can adjust your stats on canceled orders but not on late orders).

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

This will actually be counted LATE ... if you extend, you cannot submit your order (even if you've completed it) until the buyer accepts the extension request, or it'll be counted as late. IF the buyer accepts the extension request, then you can deliver and it won't be counted as late. However, if the buyer is still unresponsive and doesn't accept your delivery request (or you deliver before they accept the extension request), it will count as late. I usually cancel those orders through the help center before it goes into late status (CS can adjust your stats on canceled orders but not on late orders).

offcourse, need approval from buyer. to extend order

or it is nothing more than "extension request", and order won't be extended

thank you for clarifying, as i missed it

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

offcourse, need approval from buyer. to extend order

or it is nothing more than "extension request", and order won't be extended

thank you for clarifying, as i missed it

Everything you said was good. 😊 

I just wanted to clarify that one point for sellers who may think it's okay to deliver before a buyer accepts the extension request.

• Like 13

That is why I request private messages to discuss with the buyer what he wants and how he wants something.
Just to make sure I have got all the correct info and that I do not have to ask the buyer any more questions because now I can deliver my work as soon I finish it which I try always to do within hours of the order, even when I put 3 days on it I always try to deliver it the first 5 hours-ish and if that fails because of extra time I need I always have the spare 3 days to use, but I never have used so much time because I know I am active and working hard to finish on time so I get zero penalty's in receiving more orders. It is your own mind-set you need to adjust sometimes to get the perfect results out of it. 

• Like 9