Why did a Fiverr gig's ranking go up or down

ismaails_design

13 minutes ago, ismaails_design said:

I did Gig Crete about 20 days ago and I published 4 Gigs. For the first few days, the impressions were pretty good, but for quite some time the gig impressions are down.🙃 What should I do now? And how can I pick up my first order quickly?🙂

Fiverr has given you exposure for 20 days, if you haven't received any orders this could mean that your services are not in high demand or your services have something wrong... double check your title, description, image and price, for sure you will find the problem, to make it easy you can compare your gig with other sellers.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The fact that you have included keywords such as funeral and so on I think is a choice that will pay off,yet you are newly registered and you  probably have something like hundreds of thousands of competitors at moment,so matter of patience.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Fiverr has given you exposure for 20 days, if you haven't received any orders this could mean that your services are not in high demand or your services have something wrong... double check your title, description, image and price, for sure you will find the problem, to make it easy you can compare your gig with other sellers.

Yes, I'll make an effort to follow your guidelines.
I sincerely appreciate your assistance.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

I published the gig of business cards & stationery items about 20 days ago, which is getting good clicks & impressions. But now I want to give the gig again in the same category, i.e. I want to give the gig of business card & stationery items again.
Now, I want to know if I can do this. Or will I go back and edit the first gig?

Please accept my sincere gratitude to everyone,
Ismaail

• Like 8

14 hours ago, ismaails_design said:

But now I want to give the gig again in the same category, i.e. I want to give the gig of business card & stationery items again.
Now, I want to know if I can do this. Or will I go back and edit the first gig?

You can open multiple gigs in the same category. But their child services must be separate each others. Fiverr doesn't support exact the same multiple Gig. If you want, you can display the core services options differently from each others.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, imamiopial said:

As far as I know yes, there are many niches in certain categories. You can utilize those to create multiple gigs in the same category.

Hey, hop you are doing well.

Have your gigs come in search, if not then how much time it has been till now?

• Like 4

12 hours ago, imamiopial said:

I haven't checked searching but I think they are in search and some are ranking.

After how much time gigs came in search? & how much time has been passed these are still in search

Because gigs come & go back as well, this has happened with me twice.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...