Best tips for getting more orders and orders

syedalhajuddin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Change of Gig's Title and Category, Sub Category

I have changed my fiverr gigs title from "CHILDREN BOOK FORMATTING" to "Virtual Assistant for Web Research, Data scraping and find email list". All the changes were made easily however, on first page, Category and subj category cannot be changed. The category in the new title should be "Data" and subj category should be "Data Entry". The category is still showing "GRAPHIC & DESIGN". Please give guideline in this regard. Screen shot is attached herewith.

image.png.41f1e7913bfacb29d27c07cd8c7f639e.png

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, melanielm said:

This is a completely new gig that provides a new service. You cannot just switch the entire gig to something else. Make a new gig for a new service.

As a new seller, I am permitted to create only 7 gigs and I created 7 gigs.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, syedalhajuddin said:

As a new seller, I am permitted to create only 7 gigs and I created 7 gigs.

It is not compulsory to have 7 gigs!! Rather create 3 good gigs for the skills you are GENUINELY good at. 

Also, are you sure you are GOOD at all these things mentioned below?? Or you have added them because someone told you to. 

image.png.c84872b06577bb91f7c15e7a166b6961.png

• Like 6

On 1/23/2024 at 12:27 AM, priyank_mod said:

It is not compulsory to have 7 gigs!! Rather create 3 good gigs for the skills you are GENUINELY good at. 

Also, are you sure you are GOOD at all these things mentioned below?? Or you have added them because someone told you to. 

image.png.c84872b06577bb91f7c15e7a166b6961.png

Thank you for your kind response, however, i am expert in above skills.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Almost packages of gigs are started from $5. I have created a new gig with title "web research, data mining, data scraping and find email list" and intend to mention $5 for basic package. However, package of new created gig cannot be dropped down from $30 in this gig. Any one can guide me and inform me the reason. 

• Like 4

Just have an analysis of these gigs worth $5 (basic package) in this category. You will realize, the average prize of both packages surpass $30. For example, one seller's package constitute ($5 basic, $50 standard and $100 premium). If the system weighs his average prize alone (through fiverr's calculation formula), his av. prize easily shoots to $30+. In addition to that, some of these sellers whose gigs are worth $5 are offering gig extras too, combined. That's why you see some $5 gigs on this category.

48 minutes ago, syedalhajuddin said:

package of new created gig cannot be dropped down from $30 in this gig.

That's the final decision. Your gigs must be set at prices not less than what the system wants 

• Like 4

On 2/5/2024 at 11:39 AM, kevoh2003 said:

Just have an analysis of these gigs worth $5 (basic package) in this category. You will realize, the average prize of both packages surpass $30. For example, one seller's package constitute ($5 basic, $50 standard and $100 premium). If the system weighs his average prize alone (through fiverr's calculation formula), his av. prize easily shoots to $30+. In addition to that, some of these sellers whose gigs are worth $5 are offering gig extras too, combined. That's why you see some $5 gigs on this category.

That's the final decision. Your gigs must be set at prices not less than what the system wants 

ok thank your response

On 2/5/2024 at 12:03 PM, mt_najmin_nahar said:

Fiverr has fixed the gig price of some service categories and henceforth we have to prepare our gig packages from that price.

ok thank your response

On 2/5/2024 at 4:03 PM, proshanto777 said:

change category. 

ok thank your response

• Like 2

19 hours ago, proshanto777 said:

change category. 

No. You don't have to change your category as long as your skillset lies there. You can just raise your basic package to what the system wants. Maybe something like $30 or more. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Decrease of gig's impressions and clicks

I hope, my fiverr's community will be good. I have a problem these days. In spite of sharing and exchanging my gigs on social media and fiverr's community, my gig's impressions and clicks are going down. Please guide me in this regard.  Screenshot of my gig's impressions and clicks is as under:-

image.png.0c7d126fcb95e605f5ba90343a9e08f9.png

• Like 2

On 3/14/2024 at 6:37 PM, filipdevaere said:

@shihabahamednr Using social media seldom leads to orders. You will have more success when you use the Fiverr website.
Many (desperate) sellers think that social media will bring them orders. It seldom leads to results, I can see it on your profile. Your account was created in November 2022 and you still have not a single review.

What are the main 5 tips for getting flood of orders on fiverr, please.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2024 at 2:35 AM, paulsmithseo said:

We are always hearing that social media is the best way to promote our gigs and work around the Globe, but you know each platform is having their own audience. Social media is a platform, where people are trying to connect to their friends and family members to provide them updates and for the purpose of enjoyment and to get new updates about their loved one. 
Here, we are trying to use social media for the different purpose so definitely we will not get the results what we are expecting from there as this is having their own kind of audience. 
Yes, I am not saying that social media will never work for getting the work and order. Might be possible in some exceptional cases, if anyone is having some requirements in their mind and instantly, they are getting the GIG, they can rad it out and if they like, they can order from there but, there is less chance to get this kind of buyer from there. 
For kind information, fiverr is one of the World's Biggest platform or we can say marketplace where sellers and buyers are met for their requirements so if you want to grow yourself, you have to maintain your profile and that's it. 

More suggestions are welcome on this topic...

Thanks in advance !!!

How to maintain our fiverr's profile for getting orders? Please give some valuable tips on maintain our fiverr's profile.

• Like 2