Customer support doesn't respond

akhifashrafk

Question

one of my clients placed the order without my knowledge . after I reviewed his requirements, I informed some doubts about his project. But he hasn't responded Till now. Also wasn't proceed the order with his work time and the budget . 

I informed him everything and after finish order time I requested for cancellation, because I didn't get any response from him, Now he accepted order cancellation

But after cancel the order ,my

order completion rating was lost.

- But I Contact customer support but they haven't responded Till now (even it's been 1 day and 12 hours) ?

Please advise me what should I do next?

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

I'm not sure what is happening with customer support. I am a Seller Plus program seller and as stated there's "piority support". Recently I made a supórt request and it took more than 24 hrs to have an answer. The answer was really generic, not very informative and the support ticket was marked as solved.

Maybe not the "piority support" I was expecting...

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, akhifashrafk said:

one of my clients placed the order without my knowledge . after I reviewed his requirements, I informed some doubts about his project. But he hasn't responded Till now. Also wasn't proceed the order with his work time and the budget . 

I informed him everything and after finish order time I requested for cancellation, because I didn't get any response from him, Now he accepted order cancellation

- But I Contact customer support but they haven't responded Till now (even it's been 1 day and 12 hours) ?

Getting a response from support can sometimes take up to three days in my experience. Give it a couple of days more 🙂

I'm a Top Rated Seller (gives me priority), a Pro seller (gives me even more priority) and have Seller Plus, and usually receive a response in 2 - 3 hours. But it can take way longer than that, sometimes. It depends on their workload and your issue. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, akhifashrafk said:

Hello 🙂 Customer Support answer me in a maximum of 5-10 hours. But it sometimes happened that the answer was after 2-3 days. I think you need to wait a little longer, I have never had a single time when the support did not answer. 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, akhifashrafk said:

It's unfortunate to hear about your experience. I suggest reaching out to Fiverr's customer support again and providing all the necessary details. They'll surely assist you in resolving the issue and restoring your order completion rating. Stay positive!"

• Like 7