gigs have been removed from search

smallsparrow24

Question

Hi, I am a level 2 designer. One of my gig was ranked on first page. # weeks ago I got A 2 star review and also there was an internet issue, due to which fiverr put unavailable my profile. As soon internet issue was resolved I de activated my profile and did almost 10 orders with 5 star rating. Now suddenly my clicks and impressions gone very low. When I investigated, I found my profile was unavailable again, that I did not set. So I made my profile available immediately. Now its been three days, still none of my gig appearing in any search result, not even on last page. What should I do???

• Like 10

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, smallsparrow24 said:

I got A 2 star review

Buyer satisfaction rate is crucial on Fiverr, and having someone share a bad public review (and most likely a bad private review) will lead to a lot of problems. 

Fiverr pushes you back because you showed that some buyers are not happy when they work with you, so obviously that's an issue.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, smallsparrow24 said:

Should I contact that buyer ( 2 star ), and offer a compensation? and get a good review from him.

No, that could get you a warning against your account. Besides, once a review is posted, it can only be changed if it is a lie. I looked at the image you delivered to that buyer, and the buyer's review was on point. I say this to be helpful, not mean. Your time could be better spent improving your skills. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 13
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, smallsparrow24 said:

Hi, I am a level 2 designer. One of my gig was ranked on first page. # weeks ago I got A 2 star review and also there was an internet issue, due to which fiverr put unavailable my profile. As soon internet issue was resolved I de activated my profile and did almost 10 orders with 5 star rating. Now suddenly my clicks and impressions gone very low. When I investigated, I found my profile was unavailable again, that I did not set. So I made my profile available immediately. Now its been three days, still none of my gig appearing in any search result, not even on last page. What should I do???

If the profile is active, then you have to be showing up somewhere in search; although it may be so many pages down that you can't find yourself. I understand how frustrating that is and wish you the best. I will just add, and I don't understand the exact nuts and bolts of how it works, but the metrics and reviews (public and private) affect your search rankings. Keep doing what you can to do good work, so those can tick upward. But also, take this opportunity to improve your profile, so that you can convert what clicks you do get better. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1