Is it me...Or do other sellers receive the Fiverr Notification?

getaclue777

Question

Hey Guys, has this happened to you? You just got done completing a gig and then Fiverr sends you a notification about Community Policies?

It doesn't happen every time I complete a gig, but, recently finished a gig, everything went great, no problems, great reviews etc..

then a notification shows up about community policies. It just made me second guess if I did something wrong or algo found something, I don't know?

Is it coincidence or just an updated community guideline notification that you get periodically?

Let me know if it happens to you and it makes you question your gigs..

Thanks, 

David D.

• Like 9

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, getaclue777 said:

You just got done completing a gig and then Fiverr sends you a notification about Community Policies?

It has nothing to do with you completing a gig, it was just a coincidence. Community guidelines were updated (do read them!), and we are all getting that notification (and the email about it), some sooner, some a bit later.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yes, as a Fiverr seller, you should receive notifications from Fiverr when certain events occur, such as when you receive a new order, a message from a buyer, or a completed payment. You can customize your notification settings in the "Settings" section of your Fiverr account to receive notifications via email or in the Fiverr app. It's important to keep an eye on your notifications so you can promptly respond to messages from buyers and keep your orders on track.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1