More Detailed Stats on Gigs

proconsultn2035

I don't see anything new. Maybe it's only showing it to some users. Is that in the gigs page (or some other page) where we view our gigs or in the public part of the site (though I don't see anything different there)? Or is it part of seller plus?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12
  • Congrats! 1

15 hours ago, uk1000 said:

I don't see anything new. Maybe it's only showing it to some users. Is that in the gigs page (or some other page) where we view our gigs or in the public part of the site (though I don't see anything different there)? Or is it part of seller plus.

It shows on Search. When you open any gig on search, it gives more details now that before. 

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, proconsultn2035 said:

It shows on Search. When you open any gig on search, it gives more details now that before. 

Okay thanks. I've tried opening gigs from the search page and it's not showing the number of orders for gigs for me (other than the "orders" at the top of the screen for orders I've made in the past - if I'm logged in in buyer mode). Maybe that and the other stats for those gigs are only being shown to a small number of Fiverr users currently while they trial it.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Okay thanks. I've tried opening gigs from the search page and it's not showing the number of orders for gigs for me (other than the "orders" at the top of the screen for orders I've made in the past - if I'm logged in in buyer mode). Maybe that and the other stats for those gigs are only being shown to a small number of Fiverr users currently while they trial it.

Right. Maybe it's a trial. But it looks great. It brings out details about the seller's profile first before presenting the gig. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hm. I see it now too. My gig page starts off with my profile and you have to click a "Read More" link to actually read the gig description.

This is on my beta reading gig but not other writing ones. I don't like it. Wouldn't potential buyers rather read about the service I'm offering right away?

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, melanielm said:

Hm. I see it now too. My gig page starts off with my profile and you have to click a "Read More" link to actually read the gig description.

This is on my beta reading gig but not other writing ones. I don't like it. Wouldn't potential buyers rather read about the service I'm offering right away?

It seems they prefer to present more details about the seller before his service. This is more explicit. I like it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, melanielm said:

Maybe it's a way to distinguish human creativity from machine services, so long as we have our profile videos and consultations up.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, melanielm said:

Wouldn't potential buyers rather read about the service I'm offering right away?

If they showed basic stats and not a lot of the profile info there then I think that could help and let them see the gig more quickly.

eg. the new info shows the number of orders completed. If that was for the gig and not for the seller that would probably be better for the buyer and would help give a clearer idea about how many orders the seller is delivering, especially when the seller gets repeat buyers that don't review as much as first time buyers (so they wouldn't be able to tell accurately from the number of reviews).

So I think it would be better if more stats were shown for the gig and the on-time % or nr completed on time might also help the buyer (I don't see it in the screenshot but it says it in the OP about the nr completed on time, and maybe that could be shown for each gig rather than at the profile level if there's enough data).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, uk1000 said:

If they showed basic stats and not a lot of the profile info there then I think that could help and let them see the gig more quickly.

eg. the new info shows the number of orders completed. If that was for the gig and not for the seller that would probably be better for the buyer and would help give a clearer idea about how many orders the seller is delivering, especially when the seller gets repeat buyers that don't review as much as first time buyers (so they wouldn't be able to tell accurately from the number of reviews).

So I think it would be better if more stats were shown for the gig and the on-time % or nr completed on time might also help the buyer (I don't see it in the screenshot but it says it in the OP about the nr completed on time, and maybe that could be shown for each gig rather than at the profile level if there's enough data).

"So I think it would be better if more stats were shown for the gig and the on-time % or nr completed on time might also help the buyer...."

There's something like that on screenshot immediately after " More about me".

So it appears Level 2 sellers have " Completed at least 50 orders on time with a minimum of 4.7 rating" while Top Rated Sellers have " Completed at least 100 orders on time with a minimum of 4.7 rating".

I think this give a clue on how to obtain TRS badge too. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, proconsultn2035 said:

So it appears Level 2 sellers have " Completed at least 50 orders on time with a minimum of 4.7 rating

Though the buyer could previously see (and still can) that info by clicking on the level badge and seeing the level requirements there. So I don't think that bit is specific enough to the seller and their gig. Though maybe Fiverr don't want to show too many precise stats there.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1