My gigs were removed and now rank low despite have the most reviews in that category for local sellers

liamsanders17

Question

I recently had my gigs temporarily removed by Fiverr after I asked a question about why they had been lowly visited in the last month. I am now ranked last despite having the most 5-star reviews in my chosen category in my local country. Completely baffled as to why this has happened and want to know if anyone else has experienced this. Image attached to show my gig ranked last despite having the most 5 star reviews!

Also, I was getting a lot of interest in my gigs when they had less 5-star ratings earlier in the year but it has fallen off a cliff of late, I am wondering if anyon else has had a slower last month in gig inquiries?

Sales strategy  example.png

• Like 5

5 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, liamsanders17 said:

Also, I was getting a lot of interest in my gigs when they had less 5-star ratings earlier in the year but it has fallen off a cliff of late, I am wondering if anyon else has had a slower last month in gig inquiries?

Yes, most sellers have a much much slower month than usual. It's across the board almost, and some account it to the financial crisis, businesses/people buying less services, then there's AI and other factors..

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, liamsanders17 said:

I recently had my gigs temporarily removed by Fiverr after I asked a question about why they had been lowly visited in the last month. I am now ranked last despite having the most 5-star reviews in my chosen category in my local country. Completely baffled as to why this has happened and want to know if anyone else has experienced this. Image attached to show my gig ranked last despite having the most 5 star reviews!

I messaged with Fiverr CS few weeks ago, their answer was very clear: Fiverr is a marketplace and they does not guarantee impressions, positioning and that your service will appear in search results. Solution: promote the service with advertising: example with Twitter ads, tiktok ads ... etccc

• Like 3

1 hour ago, liamsanders17 said:

THat's the generic response they sent me.

They way I see you get penalised for doing everything correctly for no reason at all.

Very unfair IMO

I also thought it wasn't true, but Fiverr works in a completely different way, they offer you visibility when they want, and they remove you visibility when they want, the only way you can survive when they don't offer you visibility is to promote your services with advertising.

• Like 3