Content writing test

inamrakhan

Question

10 answers to this question

According to your profile, you are a Professional Content Creator and Researcher, but you have failed (or are afraid to fail) a content writing test.
Besides that, you are still without sales since February 2022.  
It is obvious to me that what is described on your profile is not the truth.

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, inamrakhan said:

What will happen if i don't pass a content writing test on Fiverr?

I assume it wont affect your gigs as I don't think passing that test is a requirement (though for some categories passing a particular test is a requirement I think). So I think it's worth taking it.

You could check what it says near the bottom of the test page. eg. in some tests it says "There is a 1 day waiting period between test retakes. You can only take a test twice in a three months time window.". So it might be the same with that test.

Will Fiverr mention failed test on my profile?

No. And if you pass it you have the option of making it not display that test and result too on your public profile (eg. if you thought your score wasn't high enough, even though it was a pass, you could make it not display it).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

18 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

According to your profile, you are a Professional Content Creator and Researcher, but you have failed (or are afraid to fail) a content writing test.

I created my account in February 2022 but was not active for 9 months due to some issues. I created 7 gigs 3 months ago and got a client after 1 month of publishing the gig. Everything mentioned here is correct. I was just asking for information. Thank you!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I assume it wont affect your gigs as I don't think passing that test is a requirement (though for some categories passing a particular test is a requirement I think). So I think it's worth taking it.

You could check what it says near the bottom of the test page. eg. in some tests it says "There is a 1 day waiting period between test retakes. You can only take a test twice in a three months time window.". So it might be the same with that test.

No. And if you pass it you have the option of making it not display that test and result too on your public profile (eg. if you thought your score wasn't high enough, even though it was a pass, you could make it not display it).

Thank you !

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Sir Can you check my profile? Is it al right?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

...(or are afraid to fail) a content writing test.

An issue with that content writing test is that a certain amount of questions are on spelling (and grammar) but every good content writer on Fiverr will probably be using software that has a spell-check option, which will probably easily flag any (or most) of the words in the spelling section of the test. So the test isn't testing the way those content writers will actually work.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6