Brief Matching

sandy5579

Question

Hi all, I have seen that this has been a common topic lately. I used to receive up to 3 brief matches daily and now this feature seems disappeared. I have not received any briefing for 3 weeks now. It is quite an issue tbh since I was converting 40% of my orders through that. I have reached out several times and the same answer has been given. I want to think positively but not sure if this will include keeping Fiverr as a main source of income. If you have any suggestions, they are all welcome :)

• Like 11

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, sandy5579 said:

Hi all, I have seen that this has been a common topic lately. I used to receive up to 3 brief matches daily and now this feature seems disappeared. I have not received any briefing for 3 weeks now. It is quite an issue tbh since I was converting 40% of my orders through that. I have reached out several times and the same answer has been given. I want to think positively but not sure if this will include keeping Fiverr as a main source of income. If you have any suggestions, they are all welcome 🙂

Hi too

Have you tried to set different price to see the results?

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, sandy5579 said:

I want to think positively but not sure if this will include keeping Fiverr as a main source of income

Nowadays things are too uncertain to rely just on a single source of income. 

That being said, briefs themselves can easily come and go. There's no guarantee that you will have people looking for your type of service every single day. Diversify your income, for starters. And remember that briefs are an additional source of orders, they shouldn't be your primary source, as you can see they easily come and go.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Brief matching has remained constantly bad for me. At the moment, I'm not getting many at all, and I'm wondering if that means the matching is better, or that you get penalised for rejecting many of your (no, it's not a match, algorithm!) briefs. 

• Like 8

14 hours ago, sandy5579 said:

Hi all, I have seen that this has been a common topic lately. I used to receive up to 3 brief matches daily and now this feature seems disappeared. I have not received any briefing for 3 weeks now. It is quite an issue tbh since I was converting 40% of my orders through that. I have reached out several times and the same answer has been given. I want to think positively but not sure if this will include keeping Fiverr as a main source of income. If you have any suggestions, they are all welcome 🙂

if your performance drop, you will stop receiving new brief.

• Like 5