How to Get More order , more buyer ?

top_seoservice

I am working in fiber with video editing I have three gigs one gig i have 5 star review. The gig was working and ranked well. Suddenly a buyer canceled my one order and after that my gig started down from the first page. Fiverr used to suggest me on its own, now it doesn't either What can I do to rank my gig? Please seek expert advice.

Thank you

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, dev_prantu said:

Pray to God. Nothing else to do😣

I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately, while I am sure that praying heals the soul, I really do not think it will help in this case. 

16 hours ago, top_seoservice said:

I am working in fiber with video editing I have three gigs one gig i have 5 star review. The gig was working and ranked well. Suddenly a buyer canceled my one order and after that my gig started down from the first page. Fiverr used to suggest me on its own, now it doesn't either What can I do to rank my gig? Please seek expert advice.

Thank you

Your description and gigs don't really match up, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. Your gigs are almost identical at a first glance and offer the same thing. 

Honestly? As a buyer, I wouldn't trust you. The cancellation might have been why you took a hit but there is a lot more to it likely.

I would start by taking a good look at your account and thinking about how to improve it from a buyer's view. What would YOU need to trust someone offering these services?

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...