i create my first gig on fiver 1 day ago but there is 0 impression

abdulrahman1818

1 hour ago, seoswift565 said:

you wait and stay online long time, create minimum 7 gigs and do marketing, then you will get orders quickly.

Thanks

What awful advice.  NEW SELLERS, please ignore this!!! 

1) Don't create 7 gigs for the sake of it.  Get one gig done first that's the best it can be. 

2) Don't stay online 'long time' this doesn't work

@seoswift565  You're an SEO expert that has been on the platform since 2021 and hasn't yet got an order.   I think you should probably look at your own profile and skills before advising others, don't you?

• Like 2
  • Up 3

5 hours ago, abdulrahman1818 said:

ok thanks for your answer but my gig is appearing when i search whole tittle on fiverr

Remember that buyers will just use keyword not all titles when searching sellers here. To clarify what I said, your gigs takes time to be ranked. So be patient.

• Like 1

Hello , i create my first gig on fiver  i create this gig in 7 days 

I face many issue during this period  and finally i upload my gig you can check my  gig  and inform me that what mistake i do .

https://www.fiverr.com/share/oPbq1N

can there is any big mistake that cause to not rank my gig ?

can i did well ?

Help me Thanks for giving your time.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, abdulrahman1818 said:

can 5000 compitition is good on keyword?

I have no idea, I don't know what you're selling and I probably wouldn't understand your business or target audience. If you were looking for someone to provide your service what would you search for?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abdulrahman1818 said:

Is it is good or bad?

I want to make a new gig give me tips to get orders on fiver?

The numbers you mention are perfectly normal. Please exercise a modicum of patience, as if your services generate interest in the buyer, sales will soon materialize.

Edited by maezma85