Regarding Violations of Terms of Service that is personal contact information sharing

brownsinteriors

Question

Asslamualykum everyone .. I have been working about 6 months on fiverr now level one seller. I got my first project on 3rd day from opening  Coincidentally the buyer was Bangladeshi he told me ( if I am not available on fiverr plz knock me on WhatsApp  01...) I sent him ok check .. and when I complete 2nd project then another buyer asked me for my WhatsApp number then  I gave my number to him. then I realize its violation …!   I had an idea if  from buyer side ask me for anything I can share. I got this wrong information from someone .. (Then all I shared with customer support and I told them I don't do again and I learned from my mistake  I appolize for my mistake this types but when I asked them to ensure my future safety I want to be a life time member on fiverr they just sent me guidelines )   

I want to be a life time member on fiverr so How secure is my account?  I am worried about it. how can I secure my account …!  what should i do now? Please help me .

Thanks 

Aslam S.

Edited by brownsinteriors
adding something
  • Like 2

3 answers to this question

Hello,

There is nothing you can do. Only customer support can help you. Wait to see what they say.

The problem is that you broke the rules and the rules are clear.

You can only share personal information / communicate off the Fiverr platform if it is strictly necessary to complete the gig.

If you are lucky you will only receive a warning.

Read the guidelines CS sent you. Read the Terms of Service:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 7

3 hours ago, brownsinteriors said:

Hello everyone, I have been working about 6 months on fiverr now level one seller. I got my first project on 3rd day from opening Coincidentally the buyer was Bangladeshi he told me ( if I am not available on fiverr plz knock me on WhatsApp  01...) I sent him ok check .. and when I complete 2nd project then another buyer asked me for my WhatsApp number then  I gave my number to him. then I realize its violation …!   I had an idea if  from buyer side ask me for anything I can share. I got this wrong information from someone .. (Then all I shared with customer support and I told them I don't do again and I learned from my mistake  I appolize for my mistake this types but when I asked them to ensure my future safety I want to be a life time member on fiverr they just sent me guidelines ) I want to be a life time member on fiverr so How secure is my account?  I am worried about it. how can I secure my account …!  what should i do now? Please help me . Thanks Aslam S.

all communications must go through Fiverr chat, if a client ask you to talk on WhatsApp you tell him this is not possible as it violate Fiverr rules, if client is really interested working with you he/she will continue the conversation in Fiverr chat, otherwise, it's better to lose a client than risk having your account closed!

• Like 6