On phone app when you click on "Cancelled orders" which page do you get??

ncrypto

Question

Hi all,

I need some confirmation on this issue please. While using Fiverr phone app and click on "Cancelled orders" can you state which page that opens?

Does it open the Cancelled orders page and you are able to view history?

• Like 8

17 answers to this question

Using fiverr phone app?

When you click on cancelled orders it opens the cancelled orders page and you are able to see all history of cancelled orders?

Cause i get a totally different page which is why i am asking!

• Like 7

Its not much of a surprise to me actually.

I wrote before to support complaining of the following below..and now all supported with screenshots. 

- Recently am unable to view list of cancelled orders, when i click it from phone app i get "Earnings page"

- Before the above happens, i had orders that were labeled complete also showing as cancelled orders, with counter of cancelled showing zero

- App shows more cancelled orders than when viewed on desktop, lists dont match up!

- Orders that were cancelled kept showing for over 3-4 months ( example 2 orders cancelled on December 2022 kept showing until last week or so, thats way over 60 days!

- Repeated buyers counter takes a nose dive with all related data once i pass 95% 

- Promoted gigs working for a couple of weeks, then disabled for being (unqualified) then back on again!

- Payouts have to wait 14 days without option of quick payout even though orders have 5 star ratings and from repeated buyers

- I passed all top rated seller requirments a year ago and am ok with being skipped over each month!

- When account is working fine i get flooded with messages, delivering orders each day and have all 100% and 5 stars, otherwise weeks go by with 2 clicks like analytics for the past 2 weeks

- A level 2 seller and dont have a single working perk or any benefit of being 100% on time with 5 star ratings and all..

I will write a new thread and backup each  point with a screenshot to better present this entire case!

All this goes way beyond being a glitch..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ncrypto said:

Using fiverr phone app?

For a long time you could see a history of the canceled orders. Now it just brings you to the general analytics page. I have the same complaint, you can't see that on mobile anymore and you have to go to the computer to do it. Not a huge deal, but maybe I just want to check from mobile, and this was available in the past.

45 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

- I passed all top rated seller requirments a year ago and am ok with being skipped over each month!

Just because you passed that doesn't mean you will ever be a top rated seller. Fiverr's team chooses that manually and maybe they think you don't fit what a TRS is in their eyes.

45 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

- When account is working fine i get flooded with messages, delivering orders each day and have all 100% and 5 stars, otherwise weeks go by with 2 clicks like analytics for the past 2 weeks

This happens because you either have lower stats than competitors or you received a bad private review, which pushes you back in search. And now reviews from any first time buyer hurt even more.

47 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

- Payouts have to wait 14 days without option of quick payout even though orders have 5 star ratings and from repeated buyers

This is within the terms of service man, you agreed to that when signing up to the website. It doesn't matter what reviews you have. If you want funds to clear faster, you can become a part of the Seller Plus program.

48 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

A level 2 seller and dont have a single working perk or any benefit of being 100% on time with 5 star ratings and all..

Most sellers on the website are level 2 so everyone would have the same perk if they would offer any. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Since am currently limited to a couple of replys per day on the forum until i advance further, thank you all for helping out i greatly appreciate it.

@donnovan86 i like how you chose to answer the points i already said am ok with and leaving out the important ones 👌 I clarified that my ratings were always 5 stars and not possible for a single private feedback (if thats the case) to do such effect!  I also had early payout working fine at the time.

Anyway...can someone please explain to me those two issues clarified in screenshots! How can one go from over 4k impressions and 86 clicks per week to not a single or one click over a period of 7 days? I have the next 7 days showing 2 clicks btw 💪

SmartSelect_20230326_125203_Gallery.jpg.ed87ab16cb3789f9f7f40b1680a89d30.jpg

SmartSelect_20230324_221323_Fiverr.thumb.jpg.db934db9ad010ca558d153142c1773b9.jpg

Also the stats of repeated buyers, i dont know what startegy is used to calculate repeated buyers but it should not keep changing "per day" in the way shown in photos below..

Example below: on 22 Jan 2023 starts with 97% - 13 buyers and related earnings and stats and ends with 11 buyers..earnings same!

IMG-20230326-WA0013.jpg.fa875a96ce45740628095538f18edee7.jpgIMG-20230326-WA0012.jpg.df0cb3b2dd5ba067a6c648509647ea71.jpgIMG-20230326-WA0011.jpg.d62ae9fe3afe51f5abebf2def5c65e92.jpg

Another set on 29 Jan 2023 showing 96% - 10 buyers but different lower stats

IMG-20230326-WA0010.jpg.17b5b7fabfa5ef00e4e914790ca2af29.jpgIMG-20230326-WA0009.jpg.58c3e109bb60156ca114ef52ca2fa1ed.jpgIMG-20230326-WA0008.jpg.a30f6c6460a8b3d13886132b66de4e2b.jpg

Finally up till today's date one on 12 March followed by 19th and finally on 26th today.

IMG-20230326-WA0022.jpg.dc50ae7cfdc644fcd4ee6549ace0ad6a.jpgIMG-20230326-WA0021.jpg.e102b073547ef06dfe807de2edd2a7dc.jpgScreenshot_20230326_131732_Chrome.thumb.jpg.835d2e1862e3fcad48990fc2ff0360c5.jpg

I gave this much time cause it has a great impact on how your gigs and profile shows to buyers in case you dont know!

There is no way those results are based on a certain calculation strategy, at times you get same number of buyers with same earnings, other times less buyers and more earnings or the exact opposite!

Whatever this is its certainly not fair to go for over 2 weeks without a single message or inquiry from potential buyer, no new orders and as if you do not exist!

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1

This is the list of cancelled orders from Fiverr app (which i no longer have access to) now just redirects me to "Earnings" page when i try checking it. 

IMG-20230326-WA0025.thumb.jpg.f372d59b059ec79b1a14e462a2b1b816.jpg

Compare it with the actual correct list of cancelled orders taken from website desktop browser

Screenshot_20230326_144206_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d0da0c58448fd8dd3e943d5c40e6ea1f.jpg

So what is this?

Someone give me a proper explanation to all this!

Edited by ncrypto
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ncrypto said:

Anyway...can someone please explain to me those two issues clarified in screenshots! How can one go from over 4k impressions and 86 clicks per week to not a single or one click over a period of 7 days? I have the next 7 days showing 2 clicks btw 💪

Simple. I had few to no clicks as well, then there was a boost, sometimes it comes back. You most likely had a bad private review or few orders/reviews and other people surpassed you with better performance. Fiverr tracks performance within the past 2 months, and as time passes if you're not consistent and barely have any work, Fiverr will obviously bring others to the front and push you back. So yeah, it happens to everyone, even successful sellers that always have work. It's even more prevalent now that Fiverr gives more weight to first time buyers. Even if a buyer shared a private review by mistake and it was negative, that can really affect your placement in search results. 

On 3/25/2023 at 8:37 AM, smartdezigns said:

I am able to see a list of Cancelled Orders in my Fiverr App. It's fine at my end! 

I have to check. I didn't log out for a long time 🙂 Didn't see the need to. But the app is up to date though.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Simple. I had few to no clicks as well, then there was a boost, sometimes it comes back

I will stick with this answer to boost my morals. Have a great day 

Edited by ncrypto
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ncrypto said:

This is the list of cancelled orders from Fiverr app (which i no longer have access to) now just redirects me to "Earnings" page when i try checking it. 

IMG-20230326-WA0025.thumb.jpg.f372d59b059ec79b1a14e462a2b1b816.jpg

See the image below. I am able to see the list properly! Not like yours! 🤔

Try to log out and then log in again. If the issue still persists then contact Customer Support for it!

CancelledOrders.thumb.jpeg.c23e908a7291af377bf1c50b69d66d36.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

I have to check. I didn't log out for a long time 🙂 Didn't see the need to. But the app is up to date though.

Well my Fiverr App is also updated but I've never faced this issue so far yet! Hopefully it will be fixed if you log out and login in again! 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm not talking about that.

On the main page of the app, when you click on canceled orders, it should show you the canceled orders directly, that's how it worked until they changed the interface a bit. Now even if you tap on that, it just brings you to Analytics. What you say is within the orders menu, I guess it's serviceable but I wanted from the main menu directly. But I guess that works too.

• Like 4