why my gigs are not ranking

shantanu121355

23 hours ago, shantanu121355 said:

My gig was ranked. I came to my hometown and after that, I can not find my gig in the search result. can anyone suggest me any solusion?

Try active on your Fiverr profile, Check the GIG pricing, and focus on GIG image optimization. Best wishes to you. 😊

• Like 9

12 hours ago, addythomas__ said:

The same thing happened to my gigs. I can't find any. And I did not change any network and I have been active all time.

Exactly the same problem with me , all my gigs went to last page, no bad review.

• Like 6

At last, all my gigs are visible and ranked again on the 2nd page. Thanks, everyone for your valuable feedback. Hope you guys also find a solution to your problem.
image.png.b19fa45f3a60ab6204eb75f0a60fe46d.png
In the graph, you can see everything. On March 15 my gig ranked and I got 79 clicks and 2.5k impressions on march 17 it came to 133 impressions as it was not discoverable. Now it is searchable.

Again thanks everyone

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, shantanu121355 said:

See the graph. my gig came on first page and its deranked and even it was not findable on Fiverr. after few days it again ranked and after two days it's gone again. (in two days i got orders not deliver anything)

Screenshot 2023-04-10 093830.png

You claim yourself to be "Professionally Trained Digital Marketing expert" and still cannot figure out the issue? How are you gonna offer your services to buyer if you cannot do anything for your own gigs 🤦‍♀️

Your gig images are not attractive for buyers that's why your clicks/impressions are dropping and other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you! So you need to optimize your gigs i.e. improve your gig images, tags and gig descriptions as well!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You claim yourself to be "Professionally Trained Digital Marketing expert" and still cannot figure out the issue? How are you gonna offer your services to buyer if you cannot do anything for your own gigs 🤦‍♀️

Your gig images are not attractive for buyers that's why your clicks/impressions are dropping and other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you! So you need to optimize your gigs i.e. improve your gig images, tags and gig descriptions as well!

try to answer something destructive and constructive and if you do not have any idea just skip it. Yes, I claim myself a  "Professionally Trained Digital Marketing expert" and that's why( for my service ) my gig comes on the first page again and again. Here the fact is different if you do not have the intention to understand the issue then no one can make you understand.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, shantanu121355 said:

try to answer something destructive and constructive and if you do not have any idea just skip it. Yes, I claim myself a  "Professionally Trained Digital Marketing expert" and that's why( for my service ) my gig comes on the first page again and again. Here the fact is different if you do not have the intention to understand the issue then no one can make you understand.

I am being honest here.. That's why I suggested you to work on your gigs.. And you cannot bear other seller's suggestions? 🤦‍♀️

Suppose: If your Facebook Post (Creative for Campaigns) is not getting clicks or impressions then won't you work on your creative (image) to make it better? Same it goes for the gigs! 

See for yourself too: You have been on Fiverr since January 2020 and got 16 reviews yet! And like you said your gigs are on 1st page but you are not getting good clicks/impressions, that means your gigs are not attractive for buyers!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I am being honest here.. That's why I suggested you to work on your gigs.. And you cannot bear other seller's suggestions? 🤦‍♀️

Suppose: If your Facebook Post (Creative for Campaigns) is not getting clicks or impressions then won't you work on your creative (image) to make it better? Same it goes for the gigs! 

See for yourself too: You have been on Fiverr since January 2020 and got 16 reviews yet! And like you said your gigs are on 1st page but you are not getting good clicks/impressions, that means your gigs are not attractive for buyers!

I was not active on Fiverr. give me the reason why it's completely out of search instead of saying it is just a creative issue. because if it was it would be deranked slowly but in my case here the situation is different. i hope you understand

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

28 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

@smartdezignsif you notice, some people want an answer that they are supposed to be an answer even if you give the right advice. 

Yeah I can understand that! But actually they cannot bear negative comments about their gigs or themselves even TRS or Experience Sellers tries to guide them! They must learn to get negative comments too! 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, michmikaia said:

@smartdezignsif you notice, some people want an answer that they are supposed to be an answer even if you give the right advice. 

No, if that was the answer I surely accept it. 

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Yeah I can understand that! But actually they cannot bear negative comments about their gigs or themselves even TRS or Experience Sellers tries to guide them! They must learn to get negative comments too! 🤷‍♀️ 

There is no problem with a negative comment. you have an ego that does not let you accept sometimes you may be wrong. see without doing anything my gigs again come back to the 1st page. 
And that's the issue of why it's going and coming back. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, shantanu121355 said:

No, if that was the answer I surely accept it. 

There is no problem with a negative comment. you have an ego that does not let you accept sometimes you may be wrong. see without doing anything my gigs again come back to the 1st page. 
And that's the issue of why it's going and coming back. 

Its not ego.. its Experience!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My gig is ranked and I am a new seller but it vanished from the search result when the orders in the queue are more than 6. When I submit an order and the number of orders in the queue number decreased it becomes visible. can anyone give me the solution?
The limit order feature is not enabled.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, shantanu121355 said:

My gig is ranked and I am a new seller but it vanished from the search result when the orders in the queue are more than 6. When I submit an order and the number of orders in the queue number decreased it becomes visible. can anyone give me the solution?
The limit order feature is not enabled.

do you have evidence that this always happens to you after 6 orders? how many times has this happened?

I'm telling you this because it's the first time I've heard of this

• Like 5
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, venonusa said:

do you have evidence that this always happens to you after 6 orders? how many times has this happened?

I'm telling you this because it's the first time I've heard of this

It's happening with me after my gig rank. after this post, I got a new order and now it's not showing also. after my client accept my delivery and the number become less than 6 it will be visible

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ahmedz502 said:

The best option is to deliver work quickly and avoid postponing orders. fiverr algorithm think you are too busy to get new orders.

But people have more than 40 orders in the queue but they are visible. I don't know what is happening. btw thanks for your advice

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, shantanu121355 said:

It's happening with me after my gig rank. after this post, I got a new order and now it's not showing also. after my client accept my delivery and the number become less than 6 it will be visible

And yes i have evidence. this is my impression graph
image.png.906852a935ba10451d7394f66c43ec2b.png

image.png.fd695b787a677c0eabf3e2d5e966199e.png

See after getting an order impression becomes very low. it's not like I am not getting orders after my delivery in 30 minutes I got another order every time just the problem is after that order it's gone every time. Right now I have 5 1 month orders running which need 1 month to deliver.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shantanu121355 said:

But people have more than 40 orders in the queue but they are visible. I don't know what is happening. btw thanks for your advice

This people are top ranked sellers or their avg orders are high for months. After certain time you’ll get an upgrade as well and you’ll receive more orders gradually 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...