Why fiverr show me away from buyer (account) system

lehning

Hey,

It happens sometimes don't worry. 

Did you check the online status in the settings? 

You can do that on mobile app or website. 

As you said it's a pretty big deal to stay online on fiverr because there's a filter for online sellers. 

And 5 months is a concerning period of time. you should definitely look into changing the metadata of your gigs. 

And if you're online status issue isn't resolved immediately I think you should contact fiverr support.

• Like 3

When I first started out on Fiverr, I would often get orders while sleeping. Nowadays, I just get messages as I usually work on bigger projects. 

Being / showing online does very little when you're competing thousands and thousands of other sellers who are doing the exact same thing. If you are TRS or PRO MAYBE you could get lucky, but then people are already filtering for your rank, right? 

I can see that you're level 2, but my point still stands, especially in your category. It's very likely that the drop in new orders is due to something else. Did you maybe get some bad reviews? Any canceled orders? 

Your online status is likely just a visual bug (like how everyone seems online if you click on their profile) and will probably go away! If it really bothers you, CS might help, but I genuinely don't think solving this will help with orders sadly... 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, katakatica said:

When I first started out on Fiverr, I would often get orders while sleeping. Nowadays, I just get messages as I usually work on bigger projects. 

Being / showing online does very little when you're competing thousands and thousands of other sellers who are doing the exact same thing. If you are TRS or PRO MAYBE you could get lucky, but then people are already filtering for your rank, right? 

I can see that you're level 2, but my point still stands, especially in your category. It's very likely that the drop in new orders is due to something else. Did you maybe get some bad reviews? Any canceled orders? 

Your online status is likely just a visual bug (like how everyone seems online if you click on their profile) and will probably go away! If it really bothers you, CS might help, but I genuinely don't think solving this will help with orders sadly... 

I complete 295 order from june 2019 and just 7 job cancelled, and my priority all time to deliver 100% client satisfied job, also my some gigs rank at first page, but gig match not recived.............

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lehning said:

but gig match not recived.............

Again, that is unlikely to be due to not showing as online. That being said, I had a look at your profile and there are a few things that I noticed. One being the fact that your gigs' descriptions/etc. don't match the way you talk on here. If you use Grammarly for your profile (which is perfectly fine), I definitely think you could use that on here (and in any client communications as well if you don't already) just to iron out those possible mistakes. As a client, I would be a bit thrown off by the difference and it's a fairly easy fix. 

Another thing that is perhaps a bit more important is that your designs (to me, someone who doesn't do art) feel sort of generic? So do your gigs. People like to see unique things. Maybe even trying to niche down would hurt. 

I think you're struggling now because even though your services are super cheap (and you try your best), what you do can sort of easily be replaced by canva (or other software) in-house. I'm not doubting your skills by any means, but there's just no 'spark' or anything special there. People seek that out. Maybe this worked back in 2019, but the world is changing very quickly, and there are only more and more people trying the exact same thing that you're doing. Basically, what you do likely isn't unique enough. I would sit down and think about what you could offer that might be just a twinge different from the tens of other people doing the same thing!

(of course, another guess would be negative private reviews but you never really know that... So I'm just thinking from the point of view of a buyer right now.)

• Like 2