Fiver be like "My platform my choice"

shakeelali702

Question

I think upwork is alot better,

Someone is targeting me on fiver, 
I got the warning for doing the assigment work,

The client came to me for giving me opensource work and saying he wants to setup the project for his university project,

First thing is i did not gave him any work.
second thing is if its a violation then what about that, see the image attatched.

This is like a same slogan for feminists,"my body, my choice" and fiver be like "my platform, my choice". 

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 5.41.03 PM.png

• Like 11
  • Sad 4

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, shakeelali702 said:

I got the warning for doing the assigment work,

Why would you do assignments for students? That's just wrong. Let them learn on their own. Plus, you are responsible for their future if you do all kinds of academic work in their name. So you can see why Fiverr doesn't allow this.

• Like 20

On 3/13/2023 at 5:51 PM, donnovan86 said:

Why would you do assignments for students? That's just wrong. Let them learn on their own. Plus, you are responsible for their future if you do all kinds of academic work in their name. So you can see why Fiverr doesn't allow this.

i never did it, and what about the other people? i just wrote assigment and searched 8681 gigs on just one keyword? And they also have done many assigments some of them had more than 200 reviews. 

Is this equality?
one place i did not provide him anything and second is they are doing openly.

• Like 7

On 3/13/2023 at 9:21 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

Using upwrok won't help in this regard.

Both fiverr and upwork are against such assignments.

i think you dont understand see the image. And on the hand when i did nothing and did not provide any work then why i get warning. Someone came to me and we just talked and i did not did his work. and i got a warning only by just talking and these people who had already done so many assigments and 9 thousand gigs what is this? where is equality?

• Like 6

12 hours ago, shakeelali702 said:

i think you dont understand see the image. And on the hand when i did nothing and did not provide any work then why i get warning. Someone came to me and we just talked and i did not did his work. and i got a warning only by just talking and these people who had already done so many assigments and 9 thousand gigs what is this? where is equality?

Oh sorry, wasn't understood before.

In that case, you may contact customer support and request revert warning.

Because as mentioned, you didn't commit any crime yet, and aren't entitled for punishment.

Or may be not sure, does fiverr rules even alot warning when discussing requirement ? Because discussion is something that can tell us legality of work.

Also can you write description of warning you received ?

• Like 8

On 3/15/2023 at 12:45 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

Oh sorry, wasn't understood before.

In that case, you may contact customer support and request revert warning.

Because as mentioned, you didn't commit any crime yet, and aren't entitled for punishment.

Or may be not sure, does fiverr rules even alot warning when discussing requirement ? Because discussion is something that can tell us legality of work.

Also can you write description of warning you received ?

i also told them this, you fiver is like my platform my choice, so there is no way they will take any action, they said we are not support team and we cant do the revert.

thats there resonse, you are here and i am here after 1 year you can check again, these gigs will be still there:
There's no need to worry, every account will be reviewed in one moment and appropriate action will be taken.
Please bear in mind that the decision was made by our relevant team and Customer Support has no impact on it.

• Like 5

On 3/13/2023 at 6:08 PM, filipdevaere said:

Nobody is forcing you to use Fiverr. Please go to Upwork if it is better for you.

i am already using i don't need you to ask me. Keep on closing your eyes and when you account will be banned then you will find out. If something unethecial is going on we humans have to stop it. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, shakeelali702 said:

i also told them this, you fiver is like my platform my choice, so there is no way they will take any action, they said we are not support team and we cant do the revert.

thats there resonse, you are here and i am here after 1 year you can check again, these gigs will be still there:
There's no need to worry, every account will be reviewed in one moment and appropriate action will be taken.
Please bear in mind that the decision was made by our relevant team and Customer Support has no impact on it.

So you got one warning, right ? Account isn't banned/suspended yet.

Why so worry ? Warnings get cleared after 1 month.

I think, if you chance, you should use it.

Upwork is also like "My platform My choice" (all platforms be like that). So if you get warning there, you would leave that also ?

About assignment gigs, Imagine there are millions of sellers having billions of gigs.

And fiverr staffer aren't that much, to monitor such big ratio.

But believe, they would get caught somewhere. I have seen even level two sellers being banned(but there was reason behind).

Personally, I never got a single warning yet in previous 2 years career.

or one time, someone file a case on uncompleted delivery. They disabled my withdrawals for that. But when revised work, client step back and issue solved !

• Like 3