Brief request cancelled

bryan_wilton

Question

I got Fiverr brief couple of hours ago. The buyer and I have been engaging each other in inbox. After a while, I got a notification from Fiverr that says "Brief cancelled. Julian says this is not the right time"

My question now is > What happens next after the cancellation? 

Does that means he's no longer interested in the work or is that like a negative effects on my end or what's up exactly?

• Like 10

3 answers to this question

That doesn't necessarily mean that the buyer isn't interested in working with you. From what I understand, the buyer either found someone to work with or decided not to get this project done and proceeded to cancel their brief request so that they do not receive more messages from other sellers. This has nothing to do with you or your account. Your account won't be affected.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, rahulkajla1 said:

That doesn't necessarily mean that the buyer isn't interested in working with you. From what I understand, the buyer either found someone to work with or decided not to get this project done and proceeded to cancel their brief request so that they do not receive more messages from other sellers. This has nothing to do with you or your account. Your account won't be affected.

Much appreciated.... Thanks for the enlightenment♥️

• Like 5