All Gigs Disappeared from search feature

talha_webpro

Question

Hey Everyone. I am level 1 seller at fiverr. I got a promoted gig option on fiverr. I use them and got 5 orders from that but then suddenly this option got un-qualifed and my all gigs got de-ranked. I am facing this issue from last 30 days. I contact fiverr CS many times and they just send the computerized message. I completed 20+ orders from last 60 days and never got a bad review and always delivered order on time. My completation rate was 100 percent. Can anybody help me that what can i do and how long it take?. I never find my all gigs even on last page.

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

6 answers to this question

What you are experiencing happens when you receive negative private feedback. If your private feedback falls below a certain threshold, the stats of all the gigs take a nosedive, and the promoted gigs option is also turned off (unqualified). The best you can do now is complete the orders you have and wait for everything to get back to normal. It takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months for your gigs and account to recover. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

There are several reasons why your Fiverr gig may disappear from the search results. Here are some common reasons: Violation of Fiverr's terms of service.: Fiverr has strict rules and guidelines that sellers must follow. If your gig violates any of these rules, it may be removed from the search results.

• Like 9

On 11.03.2023 at 09:24, rextertech said:

Есть несколько причин, по которым ваш гиг Fiverr может исчезнуть из результатов поиска. Вот несколько распространенных причин: Нарушение условий предоставления услуг Fiverr. : Fiverr имеет строгие правила и рекомендации, которым должны следовать продавцы. Если ваш гиг нарушает какое-либо из этих правил, он может быть удален из результатов поиска.

Is it deleted permanently or temporarily?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/11/2023 at 12:12 AM, talha_webpro said:

Hey Everyone. I am level 1 seller at fiverr. I got a promoted gig option on fiverr. I use them and got 5 orders from that but then suddenly this option got un-qualifed and my all gigs got de-ranked. I am facing this issue from last 30 days. I contact fiverr CS many times and they just send the computerized message. I completed 20+ orders from last 60 days and never got a bad review and always delivered order on time. My completation rate was 100 percent. Can anybody help me that what can i do and how long it take?. I never find my all gigs even on last page.

Fiverr does not guarantee that your gigs will receive impressions, placements or that your services will appear in search results. You have to bring customers to your service, how? promoting your service.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That is, fiverra is not enough, they take 20 percent from the customer and 20 percent from the performer. All the same, they still need to bring people. I hope their policy will become more humane and they will stop removing performers from the search.

I believe that there is no guarantee if I bring people that the Fivver will add me to the search again.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ityshenko said:

That is, fiverra is not enough, they take 20 percent from the customer and 20 percent from the performer. All the same, they still need to bring people. I hope their policy will become more humane and they will stop removing performers from the search.

I believe that there is no guarantee if I bring people that the Fivver will add me to the search again.

if you bring customers to your gigs why should they give you the guarantee of getting back in the search results? doing this maybe you could get new orders, but this is also not guaranteed.

• Like 3