Gig

nino_khera

Hello everyone, I created a gig last week and I've gotten 2 orders on the gig from my previous client but to my surprise, the gig isn't live till now I've edited the gig up to 5 times but the issue still persists, What can I do, please?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I see you have one recent less-than-stellar review. When that happens, you will find a slow time for your gig sales of up to two weeks. Sadly, this can include the number of briefs you receive. Fiverr wants the buyers to be happy, and when a seller has poor public and private reviews, that indicates an unhappy buyer, and sellers are penalized when they get one. 

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 8:01 PM, donnovan86 said:

Did you enable the Brief system for your account? You can find it within the My Business/Gigs menu.

I have the same issue.

I have enabled the Brief system from the beginning... have tried it with several prices also... Reviewed my profile carefully... Published a new GIG to see if works... I have 5 stars on my profile... The percentage of Return buyers is good... 

I don't what is my sin!?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

I have the same issue.

I have enabled the Brief system from the beginning... have tried it with several prices also... Reviewed my profile carefully... Published a new GIG to see if works... I have 5 stars on my profile... The percentage of Return buyers is good... 

I don't what is my sin!?

Brief will depend also from your performance, if someone has left you private negative feedback this can penalize you and will stop receiving new Briefs

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, venonusa said:

Brief will depend also from your performance, if someone has left you private negative feedback this can penalize you and will stop receiving new Briefs

Problem is, it has never been started so how can be stopped!? I didn't get any Briefs... new/old!!

Or, is this that much easy!? 
What if, I will purchase one of your GIG... and left you private negative feedback and that's all is your performance!!? they will stop sending Briefs!?

• Like 4