takezoart

Question

Hello, I am a designer and the person I am going to work with now wants 78 different designs from me and wants to create these orders separately for 5 dollars, will this cause a bad understanding on my account? Is it against the rules?

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, takezoart said:

Hello, I am a designer and the person I am going to work with now wants 78 different designs from me and wants to create these orders separately for 5 dollars, will this cause a bad understanding on my account? Is it against the rules?

I don't think it is illegal, but it doesn't make sense for the client... making 78 orders he will have to pay fees on each order... and for you, receiving 78 orders will lead your performance to have an average order of $5

• Like 5

That's not against the rules, but what's the reason? Why does your buyer want to place 78 orders separately? Is your buyer going to place them one by one or all at once? Placing 78 orders separately is not only a lot of work, but would also cost around $177 in service fees. I don't think your buyer is aware of that. Anyway, as long as you or your buyer doesn't have a problem, you can go ahead. Personally, I would not be comfortable if a buyer placed 78 orders all at once.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 5